cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

I'm in the same boat. I activated last night (on the 14th) after seeing the ad for this promotion on the front page. I haven't received any notice that the promotion has been applied. Would the @Moderator_Team be able to get us on board? 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sim cards are at London Drugs 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@stewart1 wrote:

Sim cards are at London Drugs 

See more info here:

Where to buy SIMS for Public Mobile

So if I activate online new SIM with $30 plan with a refer a friend, do I still get 25/25 credit from other promo?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-January-1-Get-a-25-Credit-for-You...

I mean can we take advantage of both?

@John_Hey

Yes..you can recieve both.

I activated my account and my wifes new phone we both didnt get this offer

@Kpen

Did you activate online?..also the 10$ doesnt show up immediately

Thanks for the reply. The other day, on FB I posted the question in a Public Mobile sponsored ad. One of their personnel replied me “

concerning your remark, just know that to benefit from this offer, you must acitvate any 30- day ready-Made or Pick&Pay plans. If you did tha, then the credit  will be applied within 30 days of activation. You'll receive a text message after the credit has been applied.”

Hey according to this community post https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-..., the promo began the 15th of December. If you want, maybe message a mod and they can still apply it for you? 

For this promo, if you did activate online within Dec 15 and Jan 1 11:59pm, then the credit will be applied within 30 days (not within the 2-3 days in past promos)!

You can read it in the OP here:

"The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation."

(I think they had to adjust their service level expectation because they are under staffed and have not been able to keep up in the past).