cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

*This offer is online-only.

*If you're currently on the $10 off every 30 days for 6 months promo, as long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost.

Hey Community,

From December 15 to January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

How to Get this Offer:

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM Card.
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca and follow the instructions to activate your SIM Card
  3. During the activation process, select a plan that is $30/mo or more.

Here’s what else you should know:

• 30 day and 90 day plans are eligible for this offer.
  • The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

Mayor / Maire

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@Jared_K wrote:

Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

@Jared_KThis is great, glad to see this will still work with the $25/25 referral promotion!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Any chance this is extended to existing customers?  I have 3 lines with PM and I'd appreciate it if I could get something for brand loyalty. 

Thanks .

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can you cancel your existing plan and activate a new plan for this offer?

Oracle

Simply port out and then port back in. Or just get activate with a new number. 

@dezn wrote:

Can you cancel your existing plan and activate a new plan for this offer?

Oracle

@RobertQc wrote:

@Jared_K wrote:

Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

@Jared_KThis is great, glad to see this will still work with the $25/25 referral promotion!

This is the only hope for those of us who are existing customers.  We just have to work a little harder to help bring customers over. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

port your existing PM number to Freedom and port it back into PM and get extra gbs on the $50 plan.

Regarding these online promotions. This week I tried to buy a Public Mobile SIM Card in two different Walmart stores. Both refused to sell the SIM Card without activation. It was the managers instructions not to sell them to anyone who want to activate online.

They had them in stock and are in the participating retailers selling the SIM Card only. That's how to lose a new customer. By the way, are they allowed to do this?
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alex82 wrote:
Regarding these online promotions. This week I tried to buy a Public Mobile SIM Card in two different Walmart stores. Both refused to sell the SIM Card without activation. It was the managers instructions not to sell them to anyone who want to activate online.

They had them in stock and are in the participating retailers selling the SIM Card only. That's how to lose a new customer. By the way, are they allowed to do this?

This not new, the MOD know, there are not doing anythings about it

Unlike the $0 - 30 day in store offer, this one doesn't say beginning December 15th. Can someone confirm this? I activated a PM sim on Dec 14th and assumed I will received this offer. I also do not see the $10 credit to my account. Will this only be posted in January?