cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

@Anosan2018 wrote:

You should go to any retail store that PM supports. (Walmart.etc) 

Absolutely avoid Walmart.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Alex82 wrote:

@Anosan2018 wrote:

You should go to any retail store that PM supports. (Walmart.etc) 

Absolutely avoid Walmart.

For a complete list of where to buy SIMs, click Where to buy SIMS for Public Mobile

If I already activated a plan that is $30 and wanted to change the plan to something else thats $30+ will I still recieve the promotion? And how does changing plans work payment wise on auto pay

Mayor / Maire

@stanleylai998 wrote:

If I already activated a plan that is $30 and wanted to change the plan to something else thats $30+ will I still recieve the promotion? And how does changing plans work payment wise on auto pay

Yes as long as you stay $30 or more. It's better to do a future plan change for at your next renewal rather than an immediate change. The autopay will see your plan change and take that amount instead.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 wrote:

@stanleylai998 wrote:

Yes as long as you stay $30 or more. It's better to do a future plan change for at your next renewal rather than an immediate change. The autopay will see your plan change and take that amount instead.

At the same time, consider that you would have to choose a plan that costs less than $20 (which is only the $10 50/50 plan) to save more than the $30 plan, in the 6 months of the promotion. So I would say you might as well wait until the 6th month, then register a plan change for the end of the 6th month.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So if I'm currently a customer and I port out my number and back in, would I lose my current balance that's already in my account?

Thx

Mayor / Maire

@smdannie

once you port out, your present account will be closed.  Any remaining balance, referral or loyality credits, etc. would be lost.  

I just activated this plan but I didn't get the credit yet.

Mayor / Maire

@karandupesh wrote:

I just activated this plan but I didn't get the credit yet.

It says it could take up to 30 days. But you certainly should see it before your renewal. (if you activated online)

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Really nice offer for the holidays, and combining this with the referral bonus offer this is big savings for customers and a great way to get them started.

Just wondering though, if let's say their bill is $0 due to all these offers, and then they take part in the community and get additional credits, would that mean their owed amount can drop below zero, or does it just stay at zero and can;t go below that?