cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

Jared_K
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

*This offer is online-only.

*If you're currently on the $10 off every 30 days for 6 months promo, as long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost.

Hey Community,

From December 15 to January 1, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, customers who activate online on a $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans) can get $10 off every 30 days for 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

How to Get this Offer:

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM Card.
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca and follow the instructions to activate your SIM Card
  3. During the activation process, select a plan that is $30/mo or more.

Here’s what else you should know:

• 30 day and 90 day plans are eligible for this offer.
  • The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team

146 REPLIES 146

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kpen

Did you activate online?..also the 10$ doesnt show up immediately

Kpen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my account and my wifes new phone we both didnt get this offer

Carld123

@John_Hey

Yes..you can recieve both.

John_Hey

So if I activate online new SIM with $30 plan with a refer a friend, do I still get 25/25 credit from other promo?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Until-January-1-Get-a-25-Credit-for-You...

I mean can we take advantage of both?

@stewart1 wrote:

Sim cards are at London Drugs 

See more info here:

Where to buy SIMS for Public Mobile

stewart1

Sim cards are at London Drugs 

tulipliza786

I'm in the same boat. I activated last night (on the 14th) after seeing the ad for this promotion on the front page. I haven't received any notice that the promotion has been applied. Would the @CS_Agent be able to get us on board? 

daveyzeey

I meant on the main Plan page on the website. It doesn't say starting December 15th, only this post on the community board says beginning December 15th. Sorry for the confusion. Because I didn't see this post and only say the offer on the main page, so I assumed the offer was valid when I signed up.

shakti

can we get this with freedom offer please advise ?

Carld123

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Jared_K wrote:

Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

@Jared_KThis is great, glad to see this will still work with the $25/25 referral promotion!

Where do you see that this is stackable with the $25/25 referral promotion? I do not see that anywhere...Screenshot_2018-12-15-06-33-38.png

Carld123

@Deardonna wrote:

I just recently switched to Public Mobile and am still on my first month using the $40/month for 4.5gb + 500mb plan. Is there anyway to still get this promotion to reduce the cost by $10/month? It's such unfortunate timing I missed this by just a week or so!! 

You are an existing customer now..so you cannot get this promotion

Carld123

@daveyzeey wrote:

Unlike the $0 - 30 day in store offer, this one doesn't say beginning December 15th. Can someone confirm this? I activated a PM sim on Dec 14th and assumed I will received this offer. I also do not see the $10 credit to my account. Will this only be posted in January?Screenshot_2018-12-15-06-33-38.png

Carld123

@dcasa

Ready made or build your own As long as the plan is 30 and up your eligible...2 dollar autopay wont affect the eligibility of a 30 dollar plan either

asif_sadeque

I am on the same boat. Signed in only yesterday and missed this offer 😢

@RobertQc wrote:

@Jared_K wrote:

Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

@Jared_KThis is great, glad to see this will still work with the $25/25 referral promotion!

Where do you see that this is stackable with the $25/25 referral promotion? I do not see that anywhere...

dcasa

Hi, are Ready-Made plans only eligible or will the promo also apply to those who build their own plan? And do Rewards affect the eligibility as well? (e.g. would a $30 plan minus $2 AutoPay still be eligible?). Thanks.

Deardonna

I just recently switched to Public Mobile and am still on my first month using the $40/month for 4.5gb + 500mb plan. Is there anyway to still get this promotion to reduce the cost by $10/month? It's such unfortunate timing I missed this by just a week or so!! 

daveyzeey

Unlike the $0 - 30 day in store offer, this one doesn't say beginning December 15th. Can someone confirm this? I activated a PM sim on Dec 14th and assumed I will received this offer. I also do not see the $10 credit to my account. Will this only be posted in January?

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alex82 wrote:
Regarding these online promotions. This week I tried to buy a Public Mobile SIM Card in two different Walmart stores. Both refused to sell the SIM Card without activation. It was the managers instructions not to sell them to anyone who want to activate online.

They had them in stock and are in the participating retailers selling the SIM Card only. That's how to lose a new customer. By the way, are they allowed to do this?

This not new, the MOD know, there are not doing anythings about it

Alex82
Regarding these online promotions. This week I tried to buy a Public Mobile SIM Card in two different Walmart stores. Both refused to sell the SIM Card without activation. It was the managers instructions not to sell them to anyone who want to activate online.

They had them in stock and are in the participating retailers selling the SIM Card only. That's how to lose a new customer. By the way, are they allowed to do this?

krzcnck
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

port your existing PM number to Freedom and port it back into PM and get extra gbs on the $50 plan.

@RobertQc wrote:

@Jared_K wrote:

This is the only hope for those of us who are existing customers.  We just have to work a little harder to help bring customers over. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Simply port out and then port back in. Or just get activate with a new number. 

@dezn wrote:

Can you cancel your existing plan and activate a new plan for this offer?

dezn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can you cancel your existing plan and activate a new plan for this offer?

mpxiii

Any chance this is extended to existing customers?  I have 3 lines with PM and I'd appreciate it if I could get something for brand loyalty. 

Thanks .

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Jared_K wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.