cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

Regarding I referral my friend to join 40 plan, but I didn’t see any benefits going to  my account ? I talked to the guy in Northland village malls that I am her referral person and give him my cellphone number on last Friday. I tried to call public Mobile but there isn’t option number to talk to any persons or stuffs? How can I do now?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yihongwu

Which referal bonus are you supposed to recieve? If it was done instore and not ONLINE..you are only entitled to1$ per 30 day bonus..

I activated my plan today (Dec 16th) with a $40 plan as this post suggest I should get $10 off but I did see any discounts on my account Have I missed anything?

@jofand

Yes..you missed where it said..first 10$ will be applied within 30 days of activation....then monthly for the rest

Regarding I referral my friend to join 40 plan, but I didn’t see any benefits going to  my account ? I talked to the guy in Northland village malls that I am her referral person and give him my cellphone number on last Friday. I tried to call public Mobile but there isn’t option number to talk to any persons or stuffs? How can I do now?

@Yihongwu

When you mention the guy at the mall..it sounds like you didnt activate online??  That will affect your referal amount....

Thanks @Carld123, I just joined PM today, not very familiar with how the PM credit system works, so I can expect a credit after 30 days, that's great, thanks for your feedback.

There is nothing called brand loyality with PM.. Better move away and then port back, if required..

You should go to any retail store that PM supports. (Walmart.etc) 

Oracle

@Anosan2018 wrote:

You should go to any retail store that PM supports. (Walmart.etc) 

Bad suggestion if you want to take advantage of this offer and the $25 referral bonus.