cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan online and get $10 off for 6 months

I just recently switched to Public Mobile and am still on my first month using the $40/month for 4.5gb + 500mb plan. Is there anyway to still get this promotion to reduce the cost by $10/month? It's such unfortunate timing I missed this by just a week or so!! 

Hi, are Ready-Made plans only eligible or will the promo also apply to those who build their own plan? And do Rewards affect the eligibility as well? (e.g. would a $30 plan minus $2 AutoPay still be eligible?). Thanks.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RobertQc wrote:

@Jared_K wrote:

*This offer is online-only.

Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

@Jared_KThis is great, glad to see this will still work with the $25/25 referral promotion!

Where do you see that this is stackable with the $25/25 referral promotion? I do not see that anywhere...

I am on the same boat. Signed in only yesterday and missed this offer 😢

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dcasa

Ready made or build your own As long as the plan is 30 and up your eligible...2 dollar autopay wont affect the eligibility of a 30 dollar plan either

@daveyzeey wrote:

Unlike the $0 - 30 day in store offer, this one doesn't say beginning December 15th. Can someone confirm this? I activated a PM sim on Dec 14th and assumed I will received this offer. I also do not see the $10 credit to my account. Will this only be posted in January?Screenshot_2018-12-15-06-33-38.png

@Deardonna wrote:

I just recently switched to Public Mobile and am still on my first month using the $40/month for 4.5gb + 500mb plan. Is there anyway to still get this promotion to reduce the cost by $10/month? It's such unfortunate timing I missed this by just a week or so!! 

You are an existing customer now..so you cannot get this promotion

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@Jared_K wrote:

*This offer is online-only.

Take advantage of this awesome deal which can also be stacked with our Refer a Friend offer!

@Jared_KThis is great, glad to see this will still work with the $25/25 referral promotion!

Where do you see that this is stackable with the $25/25 referral promotion? I do not see that anywhere...Screenshot_2018-12-15-06-33-38.png

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

can we get this with freedom offer please advise ?

I meant on the main Plan page on the website. It doesn't say starting December 15th, only this post on the community board says beginning December 15th. Sorry for the confusion. Because I didn't see this post and only say the offer on the main page, so I assumed the offer was valid when I signed up.