cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Loyalty Pays

rrv8.png

If you are on an eligible plan you can get rewarded for each year you are with Public Mobile. After 5 years, you will continue to earn the Reward, but it will no longer increase with each incremental year you are an active customer. You will receive the first Loyalty Reward one year after your activation date.

How much can you earn?

Loyalty Reward amount earned

10-day plan

30-day plan

90-day plan

After 1 year

Not eligible for Rewards

$1/30 days

$3/90 days

After 2 years

$2/30 days

$6/90 days

After 3 years

$3/30 days

$9/90 days

After 4 years

$4/30 days

$12/90 days

After 5 years and onwards

$5/30 days

$15/90 days

Who can earn Loyalty Rewards?

• Any customer who:

(i)  Is on a Rewards eligible plan with

(ii)  Has an active account in good standing is eligible to earn Rewards.

• If you stay a Public Mobile customer for 12 consecutive months under the same account, you will begin to earn a reoccurring Loyalty Reward on your plan renewal date after 12 months of tenure. Tenure is accumulated when you are an active customer (activated after May 2014), no matter what plan you are on.

For full details on all our Rewards, click here.

Last updated on 10/08/2015

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Loyalty Pays

I have been using Public Mobile service for 3 or 4 years. That's enough loyalty I guess to get some savings! How can I avail the loyalty savings?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Would rather have the loyalty rewards with the new sad plans to save a few bucks or would you rather keep your old sweet plan that offer more value then any thing in the market today.

I will let you decide but for me I love my old plans on various public mobile lines and would never give them up in return for some reward that you may or may not get and not to mention even if you did get the rewards you will still be paying more and get less value

I've been a customer going on 3 if not 4 years, still haven't received a thing, also I signed over 20 people to this company but yet nothing happen, I pay over $40 a month to not even receive what I pay for! It's getting redicious to the point where I have to change my plan because I am so sick and tire of power resetting my phone and losing everything! I have been paying this company over $3000.00 but yet never received the the service I or my family pay for! Please help me
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Sexijst 

The loyalty rewards only apply to the new plans - those introduced after January 27th 2015, in order to receive the credit your friends that sign up must be sure to write in your phone number under the section asking if they were referred by a friend.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I have to change my plan because I am so sick and tire of power resetting my phone and losing everything!" as the plan you're on doesn't effect the phone. 

Legend

Sexijst,

As Griff mentioned, your plan has no effect whatsoever on your phone.

It's quite possible that, if you were to explain in detail under what circumstances you need to restart your phone, we may be able to trouble-shoot the problem, and solve it.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sexijst, You obviously didn't bother to read my reply and then you come back and say you paid $3000 and received no service. Just want to know why you kept paying every month with your total coming up to $3000 if you received no service? and like the above two poster said your plan has no effect on the phone. Perhaps it's time to get a new phone. But please don't keep paying every month if you are not getting service because that will just add more money to the $3000 you have already paid to publicmobile

Hello,

Am very happy to be one of your client since 2011, it is great!

Thanks for everything,

Sanjeev Musruck

Legend

Mayor / Maire

@sanjeev400,

Happy to read these words !