Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2021 - The Lounge

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support! 😁

- Public Mobile Team 

150 REPLIES 150

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Top Contributors Congrats! Keep on rocking!!

thinkpink7380
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations to everyone who keeps going above and beyond to help out fellow members especially newbies who are truly trying to navigate and learn the system. 

@darlicious wrote:

@esjliv 

And if pm provided the usernames of the top contributors I would agree. But since they do not and I'm the one doing the work to provide that info I should be able to decide where in the lounge I want to post it. Members can decide where they want to post.....it also proved a point that despite what some members want us to believe the vast majority of members never wander into the lounge. They have only posted in Jade's thread because their notifications redirected them there having posted last month in it.

But, this has not happened for quite some time.

Agreed.

The point was not needed to be made, I think that most understands the lounge sits as a "separate location" regardless.

That was basically my point. Your info. would be attached to the relevant link, where members can comment and/or view other's comments.

Therefore, giving you more visibility of all the work you put into your stats. 

@darlicious 

Hey, if you want your own OP post each month, it's all good. 🙂

Just thought it was a constructive way to be more inclusive for the members who click that link in the announcement to have them see what you additionally contribute. The bigger picture, I guess.

@esjliv 

And if pm provided the usernames of the top contributors I would agree. But since they do not and I'm the one doing the work to provide that info I should be able to decide where in the lounge I want to post it. Members can decide where they want to post.....it also proved a point that despite what some members want us to believe the vast majority of members never wander into the lounge. They have only posted in Jade's thread because their notifications redirected them there having posted last month in it.

@softech wrote:

@esjliv wrote:

Maybe darlicious's post (and the whole thread) can be merged at the end of this post?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-Top-Contributors-October-2021/m...

I agree that @darlicious  thread can be standalone.   

I don't think we need to tightly monitor Lounge posts like we did we other Boards.  There is no solutions to award here..  and hence there is no need for combining.

Also, personally I don't agree to have a SINGLE thread for congrat here.  What is the reason for it?  Space?  1 thread per year is better than 12?   If we are forced to have just one single thread to congrats each other, maybe Jade and her team  should also  do it by example, jjust use one single Top Contributors 2021 Announcement thread.

but who cares.. it's only my silly thought.. 

Heck, @NDesai post "Unofficial announcement of the monthly community reward" is ONE long post. 

It has monthly Congratulations in it; and, it is Grand and Epic:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-announcement-of-the-monthly-com...

@softech 

This is not about monitoring, this is more about information flow and accessibility.

Couldn't Jade's be like that too with all related info. after the Official Community Rewards Announcements.

More obvious reasons, when the announcement is made, there is a direct link to this thread, at the "here!"

esjliv_0-1637031225412.png

So, I would see this as the most reasonable place for congrats, stats, etc. And, where I imagine most traffic will be going.

But that is JMO. 😛

@esjliv wrote:

Maybe darlicious's post (and the whole thread) can be merged at the end of this post?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Unofficial-Top-Contributors-October-2021/m...

I agree that @darlicious  thread can be standalone.   

I don't think we need to tightly monitor Lounge posts like we did we other Boards.  There is no solutions to award here..  and hence there is no need for combining.

Also, personally I don't agree to have a SINGLE thread for congrat here.  What is the reason for it?  Space?  1 thread per year is better than 12?   If we are forced to have just one single thread to congrats each other, maybe Jade and her team  should also  do it by example, jjust use one single Top Contributors 2021 Announcement thread.

but who cares.. it's only my silly thought.. 

@esjliv 

Why? I prefer my thread to stand alone. If I wanted to post in this thread I would have.

Congrats to all helpers of the community and who received the rewards!🤗

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to October 2021 contributors.

Where we can see the list of winners. @darlicious ?? please do the favors.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all those who took the time to help out others.

@Luddite wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The sentiment still holds to congratulate those that got a reward for their participation.

But I don't agree that it happens down here.

Edit: I think what would have been better would have been a poll or thread acting as a poll to ask everybody that bothers to be here whether they would have liked to keep the thread in the main forum or whether they'd be fine to move it down here. But no...apparently some vociferous folks whined all backchannel to have it moved down here.

Would defeat the purpose of the transition to the Lounge. Not sure why you think it's reasonable for a member to only make a single post in this topic and "earn" a $1 Reward. I don't and was a srident voice for moving it.

Just add it to the basket of items that are part of PM's good old days; like LTE data.

good old days.jpg

And it just fuels the pettiness and smallmindedness around this forum. That is why participation is down so much. People fighting over pennies. Sad really!

Actually, the REALLY SAD part is that PM caved in to such petty demands rather than realizing how to keep things light and fun... for PM, all this is just play money.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all the October 2021 contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

October 2021 Winners.  ❤️ 
Wish there was a new thread to convey these greetings.

#Congrats-Nov 21.jpg

Congrats Contributors !

And thanks to members for helping out and participating. 

esjliv_0-1636765669550.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the top contributors…enjoy your discount off your November cell phone bill!

Bravos to everyone for the effort and team work   Congrats all!!

@darlicious wrote:

Lol...it just goes to show how many people actually look around the lounge.

• 45 minutes
  • 0 replies

Almost as pathetic as this month's reward pot.

There were only 13 posts in the community during that time so I don't think it was the location I think it is just the traffic in the community as a whole

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lol...it just goes to show how many people actually look around the lounge.

• 45 minutes
  • 0 replies

Almost as pathetic as this month's reward pot.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to everyone who earned a community reward in October!

Look at the stat again, we have 359 solutions, but only award 2-6-7 for 1%-5%-10%. 

Solutions is not the lowest (May - Jun - July has even lower solutions 325-332-342) , but this is the month they awarded the lowest in these top 3 categories.

There are obviously a bit more saving.. more saving for Telus.  Big congratulation to Telus/PM for getting this done in a more economic way!!!  🙂

A big congrats to all that have earned rewards for October!!!

Just waiting for all the complaints to start about the thread in the lounge and already one that it is the same thread as last month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Again, congrats everyone for the Oct 2021 Performance.  

Now we are waiting for @darlicious Official Unofficial list of the Top Contributors , time for Univac 5000 to shine...

@softech wrote:

.. and PM is so lazy not to create a new thread but to direct us back to this old Sept one??

Well the heading on Jade_S post doesn't mention any month, so perhaps this is now the default "official announcement" for Top Contributors?

Congrats to everyone receiving a reward.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congratulations to everyone who earned rewards for October 2021 - I hope this is the right thread!  Well done and so appreciated!

@Anonymous wrote:

The sentiment still holds to congratulate those that got a reward for their participation.

But I don't agree that it happens down here.

Edit: I think what would have been better would have been a poll or thread acting as a poll to ask everybody that bothers to be here whether they would have liked to keep the thread in the main forum or whether they'd be fine to move it down here. But no...apparently some vociferous folks whined all backchannel to have it moved down here.

Would defeat the purpose of the transition to the Lounge. Not sure why you think it's reasonable for a member to only make a single post in this topic and "earn" a $1 Reward. I don't and was a srident voice for moving it.

Just add it to the basket of items that are part of PM's good old days; like LTE data.

good old days.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@softechl

If you want more bravos to earn more money. You like money.... No?

Great 👍 job this month people!

Keep it up!

Need Help? Let's chat.