Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2021 - The Lounge

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support! 😁

- Public Mobile Team 

150 REPLIES 150

@Anonymous wrote:

@pkaraa , @t_p : Make sure the email addresses match exactly between the community account and the self-serve account. Case and all.

Nothing has changed in my email address. I've got all rewards credited to account as scheduled since August (the 7th or 8th of the month). 

The two CSA I got hold of yesterday don't seem to have a clue how community rewards work. They kept telling me the November reward has been applied to my payment on Dec 2nd! 🙄

I've asked for Sylvio, if not hear back from him today, I'll have to go to the top :sigh:

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@pkaraa , @t_p : Make sure the email addresses match exactly between the community account and the self-serve account. Case and all.

That could be one reason, I have two lines so two self serve accounts but only one community account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

pkaraa

@t_p wrote:

At least, did everyone expecting rewards get their dues? No matter the amount

I haven't got any and would still be waiting for the official announcement if it wasn't for a tip-off from esjliv that prompted me to send a ticket to CS.

I dont get community rewards automatically except the first time a few month ago.

I did get october reward manually applied to my account yesterday. So every month I need to contact CSA and get community rewards applied manually. For november too I ll do it in second week of january, by that time I might know which I tier I have been rewarded in november.

@t_p 

I don't know about that you are a pretty valuable commodity when camping! Right up there with a lighter and a canteen!😁

@darlicious wrote:

@t_p 

Lol....I usually bring these things up after the announcement thread and you were one of my bubble boys for November...and keeping me wondering if pm opened up another spot in the top 1% or not. So you wouldn't have been able to answer that question had I asked it anyways?!!🤔.

@darlicious 

Don't wanna give you "false hope" 😋 so I'll state right off the bat that  I don't expect to be one of your bubble boys. I'd have to be camping in here full time! 😅And there were lots more participants last month, I think. And I'm not as fast in copy 'n paste as someone we-shall-not-name! 

🤣

@t_p 

Lol....I usually bring these things up after the announcement thread and you were one of my bubble boys for November...and keeping me wondering if pm opened up another spot in the top 1% or not. So you wouldn't have been able to answer that question had I asked it anyways?!!🤔.

At least, did everyone expecting rewards get their dues? No matter the amount

I haven't got any and would still be waiting for the official announcement if it wasn't for a tip-off from esjliv that prompted me to send a ticket to CS.

@AE_Collector wrote:

@Dtack 

I think you just did. This is all that is left of the official monthly announcement I believe.

AE_Collector

How do you consider that a shout out when NO ONE knows who the top earners are?

Last I knew a shout out required actually shouting out someone's name or ID. Or is a shout out being redefined, like some of our key words in the English language are, as per the CDC and others?

@Dtack wrote:

Not quite sure how to give my shout out to the November top contributors - but want to acknowledge you all and say great job!  Happy Holidays everyone!

Shout out to WHOM? WE have NO IDEA who the top earners are.

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Congratulations to all contributors. Let us continue to strive for the community and Public Mobile to improve as a whole.

BlueB

Wow, November is gone already?  Wait, it's almost Christmas!  🙂  Time is flying by and hopefully everybody is ready for the holidays. 

CONGRATULATIONS and thanks to everyone in the community for another great month of fun.  No matter how busy or available we are, it's always nice to see others being able to jump in and help.

I wish there was a separate thread per month, even if it's still in The Lounge here - multi-months in one thread is going to get messy!

Happy Holidays!  😎

Congratulations to all contributors and who helped the community! You deserve your rewards!

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi All, 

isn't that PM supposed to  announce the Top Contributors around 10th?  I don't see any badge or announcement yet.  Glad I see the reward shown on my Self-Serve.  But they are not going to announce anymore?   The badge and forum announcement are not important, I just worry the reward system will go away too.

@hTideGnow there was an update that Khoros did that has affected the way the badges went out.  They are working on a fix and an announcement should follow once the badges have been issued

Hopefully the fix will give everyone a who gets a community reward ONE badge per month rather than the usual mess! I confess I haven’t looked at badges for quite some time now but assume that nothing has changed… one month every available badge lands in your account and other months we get just the proper badge.

AE_Collector

@jib_tech wrote:

I was wondering why no badges were given out yet this month?!! Well community you rock regardless! 

@jib_tech 

See this post from a few posts, in this thread, ago:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Top-Contributors-2021-The-Lounge/m-p/76002...

@Dtack 

I think you just did. This is all that is left of the official monthly announcement I believe.

AE_Collector

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Not quite sure how to give my shout out to the November top contributors - but want to acknowledge you all and say great job!  Happy Holidays everyone!

jib_tech

I was wondering why no badges were given out yet this month?!! Well community you rock regardless! 

darkomega

Congratulations to everyone on this year's contributions roundup 🙂

Thanks @ShawnC13 !!!

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi All, 

isn't that PM supposed to  announce the Top Contributors around 10th?  I don't see any badge or announcement yet.  Glad I see the reward shown on my Self-Serve.  But they are not going to announce anymore?   The badge and forum announcement are not important, I just worry the reward system will go away too.

Does it really matter? No gets acknowledged there anyway since PM does NOT shout out ANYBODY! Too much of a "security" risk, so they say, or maybe too many shy people?!

And now it is relegated to the dungeons of "The Lounge" where even fewer people see it. So much for community.

@ShawnC13 

Thanks for the update.

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi All, 

@hTideGnow there was an update that Khoros did that has affected the way the badges went out.  They are working on a fix and an announcement should follow once the badges have been issued

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Hi All, 

pkaraa

Big congratulations to all November winners for the effort and team work !!

😜

@softech @darlicious - what, you guys don't see anything? Just kidding 😂

Just wanted to congratulate November efforts!

👍

@esjliv   you see tomorrow?  LoL

Congrats for being the first November congrats post.. 

@esjliv 

Do you see something the rest of us are missing?

Congrats to all November contributors and awardees!

BlueB

The ongoing adventure continues!  Congratulations to everybody for October's rewards and look forward to more fun + learning with y'all.  🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.