Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Contributors 2021 - The Lounge

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the great conversations this month! 

We'd like to encourage community members to congratulate other members and share comments under this thread. However, we will keep the Top Contributors announcement featured.

Thanks again for all your amazing support! 😁

- Public Mobile Team 

150 REPLIES 150

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@darlicious @softech

Wow! 123 solutions, just between the two of you. And I think this isn't just a one-off, it's a  repeat for both of you for getting the top 1%. Commendable❤️

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations to all the winners.

Wish I could bravo to all of the helping members all at once. 😄

We have quite a bunch of great helpers on the board and would like to congratulate each one of you. 

Cheers 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

@esjliv    There is a link to this thread in Silvio_M's official announcement.

I noticed that, of course, after my original post - 😂

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv    There is a link to this thread in Silvio_M's official announcement.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Congrats to all those helpful, productive members! 

And, Welcome to all newcomers this past month.

I think the move for this announcement makes sense to me.

Perhaps the only feedback I could think of, would be to link this: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Top-Contributors-September-2021-The-Lounge...

inside @Silvio_M  announcement.  

BLAHHA - I didn't notice Silvio_M DID do this:

esjliv_0-1634242389896.png

Guess, I glazed over it.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all participants and their contributions to PM community. Well deserved!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations everybody

thank you so much public mobile with amazing Team Customer Support Agent

for a Beautiful Service

i hope everybody happy with Beautiful Service

Good Luck and enjoyed everybody..

Interesting this thread has so few posters.   Usually by now it would be several pages deep.  Long overdue move though!

However, congrats to all, especially those who read the question/issue being asked and try to respond accordingly.

@darlicious 

And of course a special thanks and shout out to you for your dedication and diligence to fill the gap that PM has so lost sight of and its value to the community.

@darlicious wrote:

.....From Silvio earlier this morning

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

softech and darlicious=123 solutions

And a big shout out as well to the 7 members who earned the Top 5% Reward

z10user4, esjliv, t_p, hTideGnow, JK8, Triguy and S--S=305 solutions

and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Blueb, pkaara, barrascuk, hairbag1, Meow, BKNS27, macsal and AE_Collector=35 solutions.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 463 accepted solutions in September. Thank you all for your amazing work!

And we can't forget the hard working 9 members of the oracle team who on their own had 77 solutions last month!

Maybe they will let this thread sit long enough so at least the top 17 contributors see it....Im not do sure how many others know their way to the lounge?!! Vaccine cards are mandatory!! Stay--Safe!! 😁😎😃

Now THAT is a proper SHOUT OUT! Seems PM has LONG forgotten what the term means!

Now they and its detractors and dissenters just want to bury this deeper and deeper!

BUT Definitely congrats to those that earned something, even more so those that contributed, regardless of the payout rewards.

LeePublic

Congratulations everyone for their hard work and supporting hundreds of customer requests! 😁

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

As always, congratulations to the 17 top contributors on this Community as outlined by @darlicious…thank you for all your hard work!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to all participants in the community.  Every effort to help out is valuable.

BlueB

@darlicious 

You deserve your own post of THANK YOU  for the extra work you put in to chip in that extra with analytics and some added insight.  You really don't have to do this, but yet you do, and we're all so thankful for going the extra mile!  Cheers!!!  🙂

BlueB

It took me some digging to find this thread and almost created an "unofficial" one!  🙂

It's always great to see this announcement pop up, and noticed this is a separate thread than than from the official Announcement post... is this something new that we should look forward to the in future @J_PM?

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that earned a reward, and THANK YOU for all your helpful tips, learning moments, and laughs that make this a great Community😄

September was a really crazy month for me and am so pleasantly surprised about being recognized.  The support we all bring together makes this place awesome, especially with some members (and UNIVAC hardware) to make this place extra interesting!  See y'all around!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Congratulations to all who received a reward and thanks to all contributors for helping out.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations to all the participants in the community!

@sa7375 wrote:

It still does not deny a rookie his due if he/she gets a bravo here, or does it?

I think the posts here does not help the reward.  Not sure about the bravos received.

Found the congrat thread finally.. So, why this thread is here now?

Anyway. Congrats everyone!!

sa7375

@softech wrote:

Not sure if you read my other posts on this topic.  Yes, some users are benefitting by just posting Congrats and get $1 out of it ($0.11 per letter) .   But how much PM going to lost?  I guess around $20 to $50 per month max.     I still believe this helps rookies to start off Community involvement and encourage them for more participation.   

Sad day for PM Community .. 

It still does not deny a rookie his due if he/she gets a bravo here, or does it?

thanks @darlicious for the extra work for the team every month. 

Can PM make another Badge or title just for you?  Maybe Premier or   Honorary Mayor ??

And congrats to everyone who did a great job and offered big help to others!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks as always @darlicious for the numbers. Carnac says...almost immediately.

Congrats to all reward recipients.

Congrats to all the September Community award recipients.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

.....From Silvio earlier this morning

A big congrats to the 2 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

softech and darlicious=123 solutions

And a big shout out as well to the 7 members who earned the Top 5% Reward

z10user4, esjliv, t_p, hTideGnow, JK8, Triguy and S--S=305 solutions

and the 8 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Blueb, pkaara, barrascuk, hairbag1, Meow, BKNS27, macsal and AE_Collector=35 solutions.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 463 accepted solutions in September. Thank you all for your amazing work!

And we can't forget the hard working 9 members of the oracle team who on their own had 77 solutions last month!

Maybe they will let this thread sit long enough so at least the top 17 contributors see it....Im not do sure how many others know their way to the lounge?!! Vaccine cards are mandatory!! Stay--Safe!! 😁😎😃

@Anonymous wrote:

The sentiment still holds to congratulate those that got a reward for their participation.

But I don't agree that it happens down here.

@J_PM   I don't support the decision that it happens down here as well.

Not sure if you read my other posts on this topic.  Yes, some users are benefitting by just posting Congrats and get $1 out of it ($0.11 per letter) .   But how much PM going to lost?  I guess around $20 to $50 per month max.     I still believe this helps rookies to start off Community involvement and encourage them for more participation.   

Sad day for PM Community .. 

sa7375

#Congrats_Sep2021.jpg

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great work all.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

A big congratulation is still needed to be said to everyone who put in the hard work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The sentiment still holds to congratulate those that got a reward for their participation.

But I don't agree that it happens down here.

Edit: I think what would have been better would have been a poll or thread acting as a poll to ask everybody that bothers to be here whether they would have liked to keep the thread in the main forum or whether they'd be fine to move it down here. But no...apparently some vociferous folks whined all backchannel to have it moved down here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats to all that earned a reward this month!! Great to see the continued support that customers are providing other customers. I am actually surprised this business model hasn't caught on to other places

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.