cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second of $5×6 months $30 bonus referral credit applied.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Today Friday February 4th 2022. Earlier today the second of the 6/$5 bonus referral credits from the "More is Merrier" campaign's $30 bonus referral credit promotion was applied and a text message was sent out to eligible accounts denoting that the credit has been added to their available funds.

Screenshot_20220204-150259~2.png

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Spudster 

At this point we might as well make it poll. Or do we need another board so that pm and phone threads don't fill up the lounge with "work" topics when we are trying to relax and talk hockey...not shop!!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'd be very curious if the other posters on this thread agree with you @darlicious 

Do they believe your original post/this thread is a Get Support or Lounge topic?

Any takers?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Here we go again. So because no one asked the question my post is not worthy of being in the get support category despite it providing support to those seeking an answer to this question and those who already replied thanking me for reminding them to check their accounts or their text messages.

As Bulldog from Frasier would say "Hey, where the heck''s my bonus referral credit thread? Somebody stole my thread and it's bravos! This stinks. This is total BS! This- Oh, here it is in the freaking lounge!"

@J_PM 

Really this is total BS! This has got to stop this narrow mindedness of oracles of what constitutes support is ridiculous! Why is the lounge with its clearly defined perimeters the dumping ground for all pm related threads that are not deemed worthy of the get support board further muddying the purpose of the lounge. Do I need to launch a formal complaint to have this issue addressed?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@esjliv wrote:

@softech wrote:

Yup.. Just logged in and confirmed the money is there!!!

You are richer than you think!!

@softech  - are you a Scotiabank representative? 😂

@esjliv 

You won’t make money at BNS....try the Happy Hubert 1 year cashable GIC.  

Yup me too. Second $5.  The gift that keeps on giving!!

Thank you Public Mobile. 😀

❤️Just waiting for the Valentines give away. ❤️

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

I got the same notice this afternoon too!

Yahoo!!! 

@softech wrote:

@softech  - are you a Scotiabank representative? 😂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @darlicious   I missed the text myself.  But thanks for reminding me to check.  And I got $5 too!!

@softech wrote:

Absolutely! With all this bunch of helpful and friendly folks in Community, time is well spent!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! 😍

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.