cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent! unable login unable receive msg OTP and I am out of Canada

ChunliSong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I am Chunli Song. I am out of Canada now so I cannot receive the message OTP for logging my account. I linked the phone number with eversafe for receiving 2FA Msg OTP.  Now, I only can receive the email verify code. My account is xxxxxxxxxx.com. I want to terminate all services and close my account now. Please help me terminate all services and close the account.

I am looking forward to hear from you,
Thank you

13 REPLIES 13

Ylo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM support unfortunately is not real time. During holiday or promo seasons, the longest I had to wait was around 5 days just to get a reply (I'm pretty sure the deal was already gone by then too). Unfortunately, all we can do is wait or switch to a new service provider depending on our preferences. 

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Terrible service for having to wait a few hours for a response? You may have misunderstood what you were signing up for if that's what you think. It's part of the reason the plans are cheap

ChunliSong

horrible waiting time! terrible service

@ChunliSong 

Check your private message inbox for response:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

If you don't get a response by 10 PM ET, you may need to wait until tomorrow morning:

Hours of operation of CSA: (Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST)

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It can take hours or days for support to respond depending on circumstances. 2 hours is nothing out of the ordinary.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Depending on how busy they are. 2-4 hours should be normal but can be days.  36 hours was the longest I waited when I first started

@ChunliSong , the response time is work load dependant.  Stay patient, your ticket will be answered.  

ChunliSong

hi,

I submitted ticket to CS_Agent but there is no any response over 2 hours. How long will the agent reply? Terrible service!!!

slusagm

on the 2FA step, click Didn't receive code and check if email is an option on the next screen.  If it is there, you can receive the code via email

@ChunliSong 

If you try to login into your self service account, you usually can get 2FA email instead of text.  There should be an option to click "Didn't receive code"

image.pngimage.png

Once you login, you can "unsubscribe" to your subscription.  This will turn off preauthorized payments. Once you are suspended over 90 days, your account will be permanently closed.   

Dunkman_0-1696865239828.png

ChunliSong

Hi customer support agent,

I am Chunli Song. I am out of Canada now so I cannot receive the message OTP for logging my account. I want to terminate all services and close my account now. I only can receive the email verify code. My account is xxxxxxxxxx. Please help me terminate all services and close the account.

I am looking forward to hear from you,
Thank you,

Chunli Song

ChunliSong

Thank you. There is no reply from CSA after submitted the ticket over an hour

EB0

@ChunliSong Send a private message to CSA through the following link to asking to remove your credit card, the account will be closed after 90 days without payment 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.