cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS_Agent response time

ExRogers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello - I’m new here. How long are typical response times from CS_Agent private messages?

Any tips for quicker response?

11 REPLIES 11

ericcheung_yc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It could range between 24 to 48 hours.

ExRogers

All wrapped up. To summarize:

Submitted some late night support tickets 7pm mountain 9pm eastern. No response
Submitted a status update in the morning and received a reply 7:25am mountain 9:25am eastern
Resolved over the course of about 2 hours and 5 replies from CS_Agent.

ExRogers

FYI for others - If you include this information in your original message, it will expedite the duration of your request as they will have what they need to proceed with your account request:

Alternatively, If you do not have the pin, you can verify the information listed below that matches your account:

•            Address including the postal code.

•            Account number

•            Current rate plan.

•            Last 4 digits of credit card.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ExRogers 

In normal times, response times are within a few hours, but recently due to overwhelming demand, the wait times are longer than usual.  

Public mobile official stance is to try to respond within 48 hours.  In the past several weeks, it has been longer than that time frame.  However, according to recent CS_Agent response, the wait times are within the 48 hour time frame again.

If more than 48 hours, resubmit your ticket or private message. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ExRogers 

They respond within a couple of hours. It is quicker if you submit a ticket on the Chat bubble than by dm on the Message section in your avatar.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ExRogers , more important than the time to first response is the number of back and forths to resolve a problem.  Make sure to be verbose and explain the entire story.  Agent like to verify account information, so it would be useful to include things like phone number, account PIN, last payment and amount, last 4 digits of credit card so they don't have to ask for it.  

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ExRogers It took over 3 weeks for me.

ExRogers

6am *mountain 8am eastern

ExRogers

Awesome. I was expecting 6am eastern start so I’ll be a bit more patient knowing they haven’t started yet today. Thanks!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ExRogers   It varies.  I've seldom needed them but the couple of times I contacted support they got back to me within the hour, just that when I was new I didn't realize they had because I was looking for this mysterious envelope icon that people refer to as the place to look for replies and I didn't see one.  I eventually figured out if there's no envelope you have to tap on your avatar for a drop down with Messages.  Some people miss replies for the same reason but others are finding support can be a bit slow at the moment due to increase volume.

If you have a specific problem you can also mention it here and if it's a settings or similar issue other customers can likely help.  For account problems you'd need PM customer support.  Edited to add, their hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. eastern time.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ExRogers they usually reply within the same day, but could be that it was late last night and your ticket not got to them last night.  Please message them again this mornin for status update 

Need Help? Let's chat.