cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my message from yesterday?

shyama24x7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I posted a concern yesterday on this site and I can't find it anywhere. Where can I locate it and when would someone (?) respond to it. Please help. Thanks.

16 REPLIES 16

@shyama24x7   going back to your original question, the one disappeared.

So, PM has been charging you multiple times every month since May 2022?  Where you see it? on Credit card or on My account's payment history? 

if it is on My Account, please remember PM breaks down a monthly charge into 2 different lines there.  So for example, a $25 plan will be shown in 2 lines, a $10  30-day plan and a $15 1GB at 3G speed.

But if you see multiple charges on the credit card, then it is concerning.  Did you join in April or May 2022 (although looking at your Community profile, I think you jonied PM long time ago?)?    If you joined in April/May, 2022, there is a chance there was problem with the activation and a ghost account was also created

And check if anyone in your family has a line with PM as well and paying by your credit card?

if you sure those are duplicated charge, I think you should screenshot the charges and open ticket with PM support and have them to further investigate.

@shyama24x7  the phone number is the reason  I guess the spam filter is working as expect to protect you personal information.

(again, it wasn't moved by Oracle or anyone manually but it is a auto feature by the Community software)

shyama24x7

Yes. It is there: Thank you. Why is it rejected? I did not say anything bad/inappropriate. 🤔

shyama24x7_0-1677110366225.png

Thank you for locating it. I was losing my mind about it!

Lastly, Is there any human I can call and talk to rather than go through this process? Thanks for your kind response. 

@shyama24x7 did you check that unmoderated items link I provided?

and What did you post yesterday? Post again and we will try to help

shyama24x7

I don't see any "draft" option under my profile either!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shyama24x7 

From your profile, this thread or post is your first thread/post since 2017.

Please post your concern again and community members will help you.

I don’t either, @shyama24x7  🙄🤔😶

It’s just a possibility I was throwing out there.

I’m guessing it was moderated, or it’s in your draft folders, which you can see if you click on your avatar under your “my profile”.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @shyama24x7   what was the post regarding? 

From what I understand Oracle will only move redundant replies or posts with inappropriate content.  If it is a normal post, it won't be moved

Maybe your post contains some numbers and the spam filter removed it thinking some personal info disclosed

Anyway, post your question again, 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

It is unlikely that an oracle moved your post.  I just checked the oracle section and your post is not there. Did you actually see your original post?  Your post might have been moved by the spam filter or by a customer service agent (if deemed inappropriate).  Also a possible glitch in the system.  You might want to see My profile setting.  Scroll down to right hand side and you should see draft section.  Is your post in the draft section?

Anyways, you can repost again. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@shyama24x7 wrote:

I posted a concern yesterday on this site and I can't find it anywhere. Where can I locate it and when would someone (?) respond to it. Please help. Thanks.

You may repeat posted same concern, so "Oracle" may removed it, it happened to me couple of times, I pretty don't like. 😁

Meow
Mayor / Maire

One of the reason could be if Oracle moved it to restricted area due to inappropriate or offensive comment.

Otherwise posts do not dissapear.

@shyama24x7 

scroll up to the top of the page and click on your avatar at the top right corner of the page and click on my profile. you can then scroll down and it should show all of your current posts

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@shyama24x7   

do you see your post here?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

if so ,something not right on the message and got caught by the spam filter

either way, post your question again and we can help

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@shyama24x7  If it’s was a private message , it’s possible you haven’t had a reply yet , if you did and had further questions .. it’s also possible you may have deleted it by accident 

shyama24x7

Nope.

I don't know who this "someone" is...  🙄 🤔 😶

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@shyama24x7 

is it possible you sent a private message to someone using the envelope icon up the right?

Need Help? Let's chat.