cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your cheapest mobile plan?

DanilFedorov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is its amount of incoming and upcoming minutes?

13 REPLIES 13

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Look on the website. The plans are clearly posted for your viewing pleasure. 

WippyShippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for clarifying @hTideGnow 

I didn't realize this community is also for non members and I'm also still on the older rewards system. I prefer it over the new points system.

@WippyShippy   no more Autopay and Loyalty rewards as before.  OP has not joined yet, so, it will be Public points with 5% points and Anniversary bonus

@DanilFedorov 

$25 plan with unlimited incoming and outgoing calling and text and 1GB

But honest, if you don't make lots of outgoing calls, $15 plan + some $5 add on for 500 minutes would be a good combo.  At least start with that. 

Why is it good?  the $5 addon is non-expiring until used up.  So, even you used up the 100 outgoing mins that comes with the plan and the  $5/500 mins addon in a month, it is still $20 a month.  And if you don't use it up, let say you used up that 500 mins in 2 months, that would be only $17.5/month. 

And keep in mind, incoming minutes are free.  So, it is possible you wont use 600 outgoing minutes in a month

And worst case, you can change to $25 plan later as well

DanilFedorov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Okay, are there cheap tariffs, but with unlimited calls & messages?

@WippyShippy wrote:

don't forget to mention the Autopay, Community and Loyalty rewards 😎

There's no autopay reward for new activations and the loyalty points aren't like they used to be.

WippyShippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

don't forget to mention the Autopay, Community and Loyalty rewards 😎

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DanilFedorov 

As indicated by others, $15 is the lowest plan with 100 minutes outgoing calls, unlimited incoming calls, unlimited texting and 250mb of data for those fast food apps.😉

You can text your family and friends to call you so it will not count as outgoing calls if they are on an unlimited outgoing plan.

Also note that calling your voicemail counts as outgoing call.

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

$5 for extra add on 500 minutes, never expired.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DanilFedorov   

$15 is the cheapest

free incoming, 100 mins outgoing

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/250MB-3Gspeed

It can get cheaper if you have some Friend referrals.  And with Public points 5% points back, you save $9 per year 

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The $15 plan is definitely a very nice plan if you don't do a lot of calling and I would add 500 minutes for $5 to it to make it more complete.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DanilFedorov Yep $15 is the cheapest plan at 3G speed.  check here, 250 MB data at 3G Speed (publicmobile.ca)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

$15. 100 outgoing ...unlimited incoming...unlimited tetxting...250mb's data

Need Help? Let's chat.