cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it take to get into the top community members of the month?

dejavu89
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am new at Public and was wondering how active do you have to be at the forum to get into, lets say top 50%?

16 REPLIES 16

@darlicious I got way less than those numbers ...🤣

But @dejavu89 , guess what?  Able to help others.. Priceless... 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Lol...no I didnt....? Mostly private help today.

HI @darlicious  I think Oracles work hard.  You saw what the "drunk" members did today?  LoL

🍺

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Well oracles have a minimum monthly wage regardless of output. 🤔

HI@dejavu89 , 

@HALIMACS was one of the top "Winners" too  🙂

@darlicious   thanks for reminding me my hourly rate.    Too bad there is no minimum hourly wages here  🙂

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If you have a  hobby that you can sell some of it, you are better off doing that than trying to be in the top %. 

B30703E7-2245-450A-838C-0AA062C0A311.jpeg

Cost of equipment and supplies, zero. 

Labour a few hours each, really enjoy doing it, retired. 

Sold for $100Sold for $350

Try a hybrid....see what works best. Gratitude here for is based on bravos and solutions. 

Time spent vs reward is nice and sometimes addictive but you need to evaluate what’s best for you. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

Lol....as you can see it's not about the money for me.....it's about the help. Short and sweet just isn't in my vocabulary. Except now....maybe?😁

@darlicious 

Less words.  Up that average.  😎

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Camera4617 

I did the quick math and I average $0.06/hour for my community work....

Edit:

Or about $0.0188/post, $0.39/solution or $0.016/bravo.

@dabr 

Privileged, not guilty.

@HALIMACS   Lol...well I won't claim to be one of those who is "quick on the draw" but I'm guilty of spending way too much time here, sometimes, for sure!  😊

@Camera4617 wrote:

If your goal is to make some money, then you better do anything else. Time spent here with rewards got will probably turn out to be paid 1$ per hour or even less. If for some other reason, then see previous posts. 

@Camera4617 

I'm thinking the average 'wage' around here is more like 10 - 20 cents per hour.   🤣

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

That is the magic question, @dejavu89 

I will say, that getting into (and remaining) in the top 1% is exhausting.  I could only last 4 months back in early 2021 - then tapered off considerably.  I was hooked, then unhooked myself.

You'd get more return on your time by collecting refundables by the roadside then time spent here.  

If you're 'in it to win it' (a whopping $15/cycle 🙄), be prepared to spend 3-4 hours a day honing your skills.   You have to be quick on the draw ( i.e.  @softech , @darlicious , @dust2dust@dabr , @esjliv  , @hTideGnow  )

If you satisfied to get top 50%, aim for a few logins a day, answering a few posts here and there.  Likely no more than 15 minutes a day of quality and timely responses.

Over time, you'll get used to which questions require certain responses.   Make sure to READ the regulars replies - many of them have lots of user experience.

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If your goal is to make some money, then you better do anything else. Time spent here with rewards got will probably turn out to be paid 1$ per hour or even less. If for some other reason, then see previous posts. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM's secret formula how reward is calculated is just that - Secret.

Start answering questions; monitor your Bravos; track how many Solutions you provide; provide knowledgeable assistance; some say 15-20 min a day of such assistance will get you $1-$2.

Point is to HELP others not to get 1-2 coffees worth of $. And to learn and have fun!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@dejavu89 

Being on here like 24/7 for top 1%.

Edit: top 50% a few quality posts each week.

Need Help? Let's chat.