cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15GB 40$ Text Sms Offer

Dawn24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agreed to the SMS offer 15GB $40 Offer on SMS . My plan did not update at the renewal date 2 weeks later??

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah a lot of ppl ran into this if you just manually change it on your computer through your self serve it should go off without a hitch

I think it was a clever idea the company tried but it failed in its execution. I don't think I've read of any instances where it worked. If you paid the same amount as your previous plan rather than the new amount then just manually select the new plan and set it for your next renewal.

Dawn24

Did this but no change? Still the old ...

Clau5550

I’ve seen other people have this problem and what seems to work most often is to clear your cache and use a different web browser.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Dawn24   Trying to change to that new plan, by replying to that text may not have worked, but check your account again, by logging into your account using a different browser in incognito mode and try using a computer instead.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dawn24 

You could be reading cached info and not the correct one

please use Incognito mode to login My Account again.  check if the Plan info is correct (new plan) and check Payment history to see if PM took the new plan charge

Need Help? Let's chat.