cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCOGNITO OR REFRESH YOUR BROWSER NEW MEMBERS

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can’t see your new plan? Can’t see your up to date account info? Try this..as title says 

19 REPLIES 19

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Wonder if/when this will get fixed... lol 

Metal1967

@dabr  I’ll always answer.. be nice if people read previous posts.. once a year I add such a post..😳😂Xmas gift.. lol early this year…

@Metal1967   Yep, sometimes it does get a little frustrating to see same/similar questions being repeatedly asked, but then again no-one is forcing us to login to the community and answer the repetitive questions if we don't feel like. 

However, I do think it's high time that PM fixed this stupid caching issue with the self serve, along with a few other items!

Metal1967

This site is about help.. not about the 2-15 $ people hope for… .if that’s why your here.. please leave 

@Metal1967 wrote:

@Yummy  What’s the point??? To get people to learn.. this isn’t all about you making a few bucks.. 

Good one. To learn... Do you know how many times the very same message has been posted as advice to posts asking for help? About zillion + 3.

NOBODY cares to read Help or do Search. Everybody wants instant help without investing some time and effort to learn.

Metal1967

@Yummy  What’s the point??? To get people to learn.. this isn’t all about you making a few bucks.. 

I made mistakes too. 

But just like the fact that there is always a someone like to "walk" around and wants to read my posts for errors more. LoL

@softech   In fairness, I'll admit to misreading posts every now and again and then having to go back and put in a correction..

@dabr wrote:

@walker1 wrote:

If the new user can't login to their My Account correctly, how the heck are they going to see that banner.  Just think about it ☺️

I'm reading the suggestions for PM to have some sort of a banner as a warning or advisement being displayed on the login page.

thanks @dabr  for the quote.  "Walking" too fast.. almost missed it.  🤣

@walker1 wrote:

If the new user can't login to their My Account correctly, how the heck are they going to see that banner.  Just think about it ☺️

I'm reading the suggestions for PM to have some sort of a banner as a warning or advisement being displayed on the login page.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

N/A.   Geez, so I miss read the idea. 

@softech wrote:

@Metal1967   PM should put this as a banner on My Account login  🤣

WHAT?!?!?! And admit something is wrong with their site? Never; let these poor souls earn few bucks for coffee; they do not sleep ever anyway.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What is the point of this post?

NOBODY does Search on this site; well, maybe 0.0001% of new customers so nobody will see it.

Metal1967

@walker1 @I’ll send you 2$.. 😂😂😂😂

@Metal1967   There goes all that low hanging fruit 🍓🍑🍓🍑

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Metal1967   PM should put this as a banner on My Account login  🤣

Clau5550
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for sharing this!

Metal1967

@hTideGnow  No one will read anyway….😬

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Great Tips @Metal1967 

But until you see PM fixes the glitch, you will still see 20 posts like this daily

Would PM ever fix the problem?

Need Help? Let's chat.