Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Recharge Payment Voucher

jordaneedshelp_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dear Public Mobile,

I need URGENT help.

I have always bought topup vouchers from Recharge.com, since my credit card has never worked with public mobile. However things went south today. I was a day behind my payment plan and I had just bought two vouchers separately on Recharge.com; a $25 voucher and a $40 voucher. The $25 voucher worked instantly and topped up... but the $40 voucher failed. I tried many times, and all I got was, " Unfortunately, Voucher #12345xxxxxxx could not be added. Please verify the Voucher and try again ". I tried it again, multiple times.. triple times.. and had spent the entire day figuring out how to solve the issue.. but it did not work. I called the 611 number, as previously, it had worked for other vouchers. However, when I did, they said " Your process cannot be requested ". At this point I am absolutely fed up, because I have tried calling several hours later, and all I got was the same message. Please! if someone from Public Mobile can help. $40 is a lot of money and I beg for someone to answer my prayers! PLEASE! I have already contacted the moderator, and will not stop contacting until I receive a solution and a valid response. I hope I get the help I need. God bless everyone! Jesus loves you! 

Regards, 

Jordan

@CS_Agent 

helplejbcr.png

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jordaneedshelp_ 

I ❤Andu too!

jordaneedshelp_

1. Contact the moderator @CS_Agent in private message through the message icon on top and send in a private message stating your problem in every detail. 

2. The moderator may request for user verification and you have to complete that 

3. Explain your situation and they will get it solved asap in the next few hours. They reply pretty quick! 

Shoutout to Andu from customer support for helping me out! You are a massive W bro! 

jordaneedshelp_

Hi hairbag1, 

I will try this option and wait for their response. Thank you for your help! 

From Recharge.com....

Can I get my money back?

We do not give money back after purchase. This is because we send out the code immediately and have no way of checking if the code has already been used now or in the future. We always ask for consent to waive your right of withdrawal when you purchase a product on our site.

Do you have reason to believe the code we provided to you is faulty?
Please provide us with written proof from the supplier (an example of a supplier is Spotify or PlayStation). This is needed to ensure that we can arrange another code for you.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jordaneedshelp_ 

Not locked out of your account but a fraud lock preventing the ability to add a voucher to your account balance.

jordaneedshelp_

Hi darlicious, 

I have not been locked out of my account but that could be the case. I have been in touch with customer support. The last response was 3 hours ago. I hope to get this solved. Thank you for your help!

jordaneedshelp_

My credit card does not work with PM. I have tried it many times. Recharge does not offer refunds easily ( I read their policies ). I am not going to purchase another voucher from recharge until I get clear of this situation to avoid any further loss of money in future purchases. Thank you for your help though. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jordaneedshelp_ 

After too many tries your account gets locked for suspicion of fraud. Customer support will be able to remove the lock, verify the voucher # is valid and add it to your account. They should be in touch within the hour.

jordaneedshelp_

Hi Dunkman, 

Yes. I did contact recharge.com multiple times but has have not received a response yet. As for Recharge.com,  I read their policies and it states that they do not offer refunds due to the fact that they are unable to track the use of vouchers once it is purchased on their website/app.

Fyi, the voucher number isn't real. It was an example I made to explain my situation. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try dialing 611 and use your valid credit card to make balance of payment. You'll need your PM pin number.

Then start process of getting refund from recharge....or getting one that works properly.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jordaneedshelp_ 

Did you try to contact recharge.com?  Might be an issue with the recharge.com issuing the voucher.  Separate companies.  Customer service agent (ie. moderator) should also be able to check for you but it takes a few hours for response time.  

P.S. I removed the actual voucher number to prevent somebody from using the voucher. 

Need Help? Let's chat.