Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription renewal

Grunge
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can I just renew my current $39 subscription that ends on Au 26, 2023

14 REPLIES 14

@dust2dust Yes, that is why I told @Grunge to just select the plan and choose "Change Now". Suppose if PM wants us to have this ability, it may be helpful, to reword it to "Change/Renew Now" ?

@esjliv- Apparently we can do our own early renewals now by "changing" to the existing plan immediately which then wants money and then the early renewal plan starts a new 30 days.

@Grunge wrote:

Thanks @Handy1 , I don't need to "change" though ... I have plenty of data with the 1.5 (I'm retired and use wi fi most of the time) I also have about 6.5 Gig data left, thanks to accumulated free add-ons. I also don't want to lose my 1500 Int LD minutes add-ons which includes US and Canada. I just don't see an option to simply "renew" ...   

@Grunge  - there is no 'renew' option. To renew your current plan, just select it then 'Change Now' to start the new start date. Then again, if the plan you have is not currently being offered, then you cannot do this yourself; only CSA could 'renew' it.

Seems you were just inquiring about renewing, but didn't really need to renew, I gathered.

Grunge

Done ... goit it sorted thanks!

Why is support being suggested? @Grunge - you don't wish to change your plan. Ok. How have you been paying for and keeping service going all this time? If you have a credit card registered and autopay turned on then it takes the payment at your renewal time automatically without you needing to do anything. Isn't that what has been happening all this time? Just let the system do it all.
If autopay is off and you have a card registered then turn on autopay.
If you don't have a card registered then register one and turn on autopay and renewal will happen automatically.

If you don't use a credit card then I guess you have been paying with other methods. Just pay before your renewal date and the plan will renew.

@Grunge wrote:

Thanks @hTideGnow but I don't see any option to simply renew when I go to change it just offers the new plans?

HI @Grunge  then as said above,  please submit ticket with CS agent for help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Grunge  you can get support to help you change the plan and you won’t lose your long distance add ons for changing plans . But if your not out of data why would you want to renew early just let it renew on aug27 

Grunge

Thanks @hTideGnow but I don't see any option to simply renew when I go to change it just offers the new plans?

Grunge

Thanks @Handy1 , I don't need to "change" though ... I have plenty of data with the 1.5 (I'm retired and use wi fi most of the time) I also have about 6.5 Gig data left, thanks to accumulated free add-ons. I also don't want to lose my 1500 Int LD minutes add-ons which includes US and Canada. I just don't see an option to simply "renew" ...   

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Grunge  Yes in your my account go to subscription add on page and change plan . Or you can get support to help you also 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

adding if your wanted to renew early because your out of data note there’s a 30GB plan for $45 5G speed unlimited data . Throttled to 512kbps after 30GB data bucket is used up @Grunge  and even if you don’t have a 5G phone you will still get 5G speeds on LTE 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Grunge  you want to renew early?

since the plan is still available, you can just go to My Account, Change Subscription and pick the same $39 plan to "change" and Change Now to make it renew now

if that does not work, you can also submit a ticket with CS agent to renew it early, renew it today:

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes, if you have an active subscription then it should automatically renew with your credit card or funds from your account balance. 

To be extra sure you can even go on your account and look in the payments section. It should show you that you have an active subscription and the date that you will automatically renew on.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Of course. You can either put a credit card on file for it to come out automatically or you can go to a store and purchase vouchers so you don't need the credit card. Shoppers Drug Mart is your best bet. Might as well earn PC Points!!! 

Need Help? Let's chat.