cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription change

Bia_239
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello , I want to go back to my previous subscription from last month of $23. But it’s no longer offered. Can someone please help me switching back?

7 REPLIES 7

@Phil_Adelphus 

I have the old $15 plan and when I log in to my account / plan menu...it says the $23 / 6GB plan is available to me, not just for new activation. It is confusing alright but each account needs to log in to their individual plan menu to see what's available to them.

Wayworn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Confusing -------Some say you can downgrade others say you can't -- in my case no lower priced plans are shown.  Your best bet is to contact Customer Service and ask if they would downgrade you back to your original lower priced plan. Good luck.

Bia_239

thank you!

Bia_239

Il trying to open a ticket and I’m just being redirected without being able to contact an agent. Do you have a link ?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Bia_239 

Once you switch to another plan, you might not offer the same plan for existing members.

Your only optional plans are listed in your account under Subscription>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription. There it will list your option for plans to downgrade or upgrade.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Bia_239   Unfortunately the $23 plan is for new subscriptions only, so unless it shows as available when you log in to your account and look at the plans available there, you can't go back.  The only option would be to ask customer service but they are less likely to accommodate you if your current plan is higher cost.  If you want to try, open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.  There is always a danger when changing subscriptions that the one you were on before is no longer available if you want to switch back.  

Need Help? Let's chat.