Did you mean: 

Number transfer

Ramfun1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I want my old number back 
5 REPLIES 5

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ramfun1 without knowing the details of how you lost your old number it's not very likely that you will be able to get it back. Best you can do is to reach out to a support agent to see if there's a chance.

You will need to open a ticket through the Chatbot:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Or, if you are having trouble with the Chatbot try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Ramfun1 as long as your old numberis active with a carrier, there is a chance you can transfer the number here

but give us some more info, are you already a PM subscriber? or just asking how to transfer?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Ramfun1 wrote:
  • I want my old number back 

If the number was at Public Mobile but you just stopped using it and stopped paying, you can continue with your old plan and number if the account hasn't been suspended for 90 days.  You would log into your Public Mobile account and make enough payment to reactivate your plan.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

What happened to your old number? It's very unlikely that you can get it back.

More info would be great to assist you. We are customers like yourself. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ramfun1  You would have to ask the carrier it first came from . Or give it a call see if someone answers to make sure it hasn’t been reassigned already . 
or did you just try and port your number over to PM ? If so does your old providers SIM still work ? If so then it was issue with the porting . In that case I’ll send you porting team number private message they can help 

Need Help? Let's chat.