cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your targeted offer here....

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey guys. One of the members here gave me an idea. Thanks @NDesai !! These offers seem to be targeted but not sure how or why or what criteria. So let's try to figure it out.

If you wouldn't mind, share your offer, what plan your on and your location. Maybe after several dozen posts we can narrow it down? 

Offer: $25 5GB

Current: $15

EDIT: Received this today from a CS Agent.

Hello KennethJAdams, 

Thank you for reaching Public Mobile Support, my name is Luis and I'll do my best to help you today. The previous agent is out of the office but I’ll take it from here.  

It seems like our support team just informed all Customer Support Agents that the promotion is real and legitimate. Feel free to accept the promotion by replying ‘’Yes’’. 

It’s important to highlight that customers’ posts and forums in the community are very helpful, however, they don’t contain any official information when it comes to deals or promotions.

Kind regards,

Luis 

Customer Support Agent.

25 REPLIES 25

EmiIy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! 

I also got this offer in November and it was sent to me after I got another $1 off for loyalty. I’ve been with PM since November 2019 and I have been using the $15 plan. I am from Ontario. I think that they only send people this offer if they are using the $15 plan and if they have been with them for a certain amount of time, possibly 4 years 😄

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Public mobile you can text me the $20 Quebec 5 gig promo. You’ll make a dollar or two a month considering I haven’t had a bill in over 5 years lol

@hairbag1 wrote:

@LitlLdy 

I also wanted to change to this offer. I messaged CSA but they said they couldn't add it to my account. Only if sent the offer. Kinda sucks...haven't received this offer, but dunno why not.

@hairbag1 , I kinda figured they’d say that! Maybe the offers are just randomly sent out! I will stay on the plan I’m on until I see one that’s doable for me to switch to!

@LitlLdy 

I also wanted to change to this offer. I messaged CSA but they said they couldn't add it to my account. Only if sent the offer. Kinda sucks...haven't received this offer, but dunno why not.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Evening everyone. I saw this on my phone app yesterday and wanted to share. If you go to your app and click on the + circle at the bottom left then go to Subscriptions and Add ons and start scrolling down. That's where I saw this. So I'm pretty confident mine is going through now for sure.

KennethJAdams_0-1694316757323.png

@Tpsh wrote:

Screenshot_20230831-095110.png

@Tpsh , I want this plan to! 😮 I am still on the same $15 250 mb 3G Speed Plan since 2019! I would definitely take this plan!

I never received an offer through a text message, so none to report here 😔 

Thanks for the data to help us.

With regards to the "Christmas gift" INTL minutes, yes, they can be used if you run out of the 100 minutes. But now that you probably said YES to the offer, you don't have to ever worry about running out of minutes. 🙂 

@Tpsh- Yes, those freebie talk add-ons included calling Canada and US amongst a few other countries.

Tpsh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

December 2018, since my SIM card activation.

I also have lots of unexpired data and international voice bonus add-ons.

And recently (this summer) I bought a 500 minutes Canada voice add-on because I didn't know if the international voice bonus add-ons work for local calls too, so I didn't take the chance of running out of Canada minutes as it costs only 5$ and it doesn't expire.

Question, how long have you been on the $15 plan that got the offer? How long have those other plans been active?

I'm starting to think it may have something to do with time with as a criteria. Just a thought.

Question, how long have you been on the $15 plan?

Huh?

This promo is targeted. If you didn't get the text, you will not be able to get the promo. At this time, I don't think anyone knows what their targeting criteria is. Some with $15 plans will get it, some with $15 plans will not.  

Community_QA_
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have nothing to share, i want someone to share,  pass on the promo, to me, can you?

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dust2dust The offer I received was $25 here and I'm In Manitoba.

I have 5+ lines with Public and only one of the lines on the $15 250mb Plan received this offer which i approved because, why not? 🙌

Screenshot_20230830_152441_Messages.jpg

statusquo

Yes that's what I understand from these posts that's it's only offered for those in Quebec.  I would think public would have many more customers upgrade to an offer like this rather the paying $25 if on the $15 plan which I'm on as well @dust2dust 

@statusquo- $20 seems to be Quebec. There's also a $25 for elsewhere. But these seem to be pretty random. I have one account on the $15 plan and have not received any offer.

statusquo

This is the most interesting offer I've seen here and if I had received this offer I would absolutely accept it.  Too bad public is only offering this to customers in Quebec and since I haven't even received any of these offers it's really all a moot point.

Tpsh

Quebec

@dust2dust @hTideGnow 

Not surprised by that one, as Quebec always gets juicer deals.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Username abtest mentioned something about this $20 plan offer yesterday.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Question-about-offer-from-text-message/m-...

Too bad they weren't able to link to their community history. They've been here for like ever.

HI @Tpsh an even better deal. 

Which province you are at?

I want that plan. 🤔

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Tpsh

Screenshot_20230831-095110.png

HI @Tpsh  $20 or $25?  I think for those who got the 5GB, it was $25

Tpsh

I received a SMS yesterday afternoon:

"Get 5GB of 3G speed data for only $20/month."

Currently 15$ plan, with legacy rewards (4$ loyalty + 2$ auto-pay) and some unexpired data and voice add-ons, Quebec

Need Help? Let's chat.