cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected esim at checkout. Phone not compatible

Kennedyh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I selected e sim at checkout when I got my plan. My phone isn't compatible so I got a physical sim card. Everything i try to activate it tells me the phone is esim not compatible.. how do I change it to physical sim

12 REPLIES 12

Kennedyh

Yes and I still can't figure out how to change to psychical sim. I'm hoping cs reply to me today

@Kennedyh 

There are 2 versions for the Samsung S20 5G model.

One with dual nano SIM and the other one is nano SIM and eSIM.

i guess you have the dual SIM version.

Kennedyh

S20 5g

Kennedyh

Screenshot_20231127_141633_Chrome.jpg

 this is the page it shows me when I logged in. There's nowhere to change sim or anything

@Chalupa_Batman 

OP has a new hard sim already !! 😖

Kennedyh

I don't see profile setting I see download the app to activate your esim

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kennedyh 

What is the make and model of your phone?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Kennedyh 

if you can login My Account, then you can update the physical sim card quickly yourself

you need to get passed the 2FA process, click Didn't receive code and select send email.  Once you are in, go to Profile page, click the edit pencil besides sim card and update it

if you cannot login,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Kennedyh

I said I have the sim now don't see a qr code. 

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey @Kennedyh,

Check this out: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

You can submit a ticket to a customer support agent using this link: CS Ticket Submission if you still need help.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

You need to order a physical SIM card by either contacting your local Telus stores first to see if they have them or order from Amazon. Don't buy directly from PM as it's 3 weeks wait. Once you've got your SIM, log in and change it in the profile settings.

Amazon 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kennedyh 

delete the qr for the esim...then try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.