cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of My Account?

BugCollector
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I know the title is a bit confusing seeing as I'm posting this, but this is actually the second account I've had to make.

So I bought myself a subscription and selected eSim. Then, when it came down to downloading it, my phone wasn't compatible. No big deal, I went out an bought a sim card. However, when finishing my plan set up, it refused to let me change the option. Rather deciding to just keep trying to download the eSim card. I thought I could fix it by going onto my account, but by then the process was mostly complete and I was asked for the two step verification. Rather than from my email it asks for the code sent to my phone. The phone that doesn't have a working sim card. The phone that can no longer receive texts or calls because of my new plan and unactivated sim card.

So now I can't log in to my account that has the subscription to change it. Changing my password is useless since it's the second step of verification I can't get past. Please help?

1 REPLY 1

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BugCollector 

You will need to contact a CS_Agent to straighten this out for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.