cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone will not work with esim

john_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

While trying to subscribe, I somehow selected esim, but my phone is not esim compatible.  Public Mobile tells me to contact them but I can never get through. There is no option I can see to step back in the process to change this, Is there any other way to step back the activation process to change the selection to  a physical SIM.  

6 REPLIES 6

john_1

Thanks, I finally figured out how to submit a ticket.

hi @john_1 

so, you tried message them? That is for message them , it won't "says no agents available at this time."

please use the link to message support agent

and then check your Community inbox for agent's reply

john_1

Hi, apprecitate your response, I am new to this, I have tried to contact help but never get a response.  Seem t be stuck in a loop that always says no agents available at this time.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you need physical SIM you have to open a ticket and explain situation.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @john_1 

Please ask PM support to help.  They will ask you to either get a sim from Telus or Koodo store or ship you a physical sim

Please message them using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no need to step back on the activation process, instead, ask PM to help to double check if your phone really not esim compatible or ask them to change back to physical sim 

Open ticket with PM using the orange charbot icon on the lower right.  Start the question Submit Ticket,  then choose Contact Us to get to the ticket open screen

Need Help? Let's chat.