cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was not able to select pick up sim card during checkout

Alex1107
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day,

I would like to ask for your assistance if it's possible to change the delivery method for the recent purchase/subscription I made. I've selected delivery because I was not able to click or choose the Pick-up method when I was placing my order. Is there any way to change the method because I need the sim sooner than the expected delivery date?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Alex1107
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone for your replies!

@slusagm wrote:

you can, but you need PM to arrange for you now.    You won't be able to open proper Chatbot ticket at this stage, so just message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Public Mobile doesn't offer pick up of online SIM card orders.  A CSA could possibly cancel the entire order, but only if the SIM card hasn't yet shipped.

@Alex1107 wrote:

I would like to ask for your assistance if it's possible to change the delivery method for the recent purchase/subscription I made. I've selected delivery because I was not able to click or choose the Pick-up method when I was placing my order. Is there any way to change the method because I need the sim sooner than the expected delivery date?

Sorry, but there isn't any way to place an order online and then to pick up at a Telus store.  All SIM cards purchased online are deliverd either online or shipped to you.  Public Mobile has never offered any pick up option for online orders.  In-store SIM card at Telus stores that carry them are done entirely at the physical store level (not through the online store website).

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

you can, but you need PM to arrange for you now.    You won't be able to open proper Chatbot ticket at this stage, so just message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Alex1107 

Click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent for an agent to help you but keep in mind that it may take up to 3 weeks to arrive. I am not aware that you can arrange for pickup but I don’t think you can.

Need Help? Let's chat.