cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*REMINDER CHECK IF YOUR AUTOPAY IS STILL ACTIVE*

foreveryeg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure if I'm the only one but good thing I went into the my rewards portal as I was looking to see if I should change or not. It showed my loyalty monthly amount but my auto pay was at $0 so I went into my account and saw that my auto pay was turned off so I'd recommend going into your account and checking if your auto pay is active. With this new rewards program that started on January 25th 2022 for me the grandfathered plan I save alot more and so it's worth checking to make sure your grandfathered rewards are active before your next top up. 

5 REPLIES 5

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @foreveryeg   Thanks for the head up .

Yes, not getting the Autopay $2 discount is one thing, without Autopay and account got suspended would be a bigger issue, a disaster.

I would not call it disaster as there is remedy for suspended account, as you know 🙂

But it will be big PITA for sure...

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Much appreciated! Checked account, all looks good.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@foreveryeg 

Great heads up post! I'm going to check my accounts now....

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @foreveryeg   Thanks for the head up .

Yes, not getting the Autopay $2 discount is one thing, without Autopay and account got suspended would be a bigger issue, a disaster.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@foreveryeg 

Thanks for the reminder. I just checked and everything still looks good for me.

Need Help? Let's chat.