cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PM website not loading and cannot change plan

jrivas24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, your new website is incredibly slow and most of the menus keep loading and nothing happens. I'm trying to change my plan but the page keeps loading forever and nothing happens. I have tried clearing the cache, deleting cookies, refreshing the page but nothing works. Tried to submit a ticket via SIMon and I get a XXX error message and when trying again, a 404 error message. What is happening?

12 REPLIES 12

jrivas24

@J_PM awesome! Thank you so much!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@jrivas24 thanks for sharing.  We are aware of this issue and currently working on fix. 

jrivas24

Agreed. I will check back in a couple of days. Still have time until my next renewal. Thank you.

HI @jrivas24   

As the site is new, it is possible everyone is setting up new accounts and got overloaded.  I experienced same 404 error.  Reload works sometimes but not the other time

If not rush, try again in couple days, hope the traffic will die down soon

jrivas24

Hopefully these issues get resolved soon.

jrivas24

Unfortunately no. I did send a DM to a CSA and they said that they are working to resolve these issues. They did offer to change my plan for me but they do not have the ability to future date the plan change to my renewal date so they asked that I DM them on my renewal date to change my plan.

gbranscombe1963
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Same here.. Extremely slow and can't get anything to load 

Sara17

I'm having the exact same issue, I was able to change my husbands plan but when I try to change mine the new plans just keep loading. 

Have you gotten a resolution that works for you yet? I've tried all the below options

jrivas24

@Dunkman thank you, I have done that too using 2 different phones and my laptop. Nothing works at this time.

jrivas24

@esjliv Thank you. I tried incognito but same thing is happening. I think the issue is with the site. The previous version of the site worked perfectly. Not sure why change something that was working well. I have sent a DM to a CSA. Thanks for the link.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jrivas24 

Even try a different web browser.  With the My account, I have had issues with Safari web browser.  

Or even a different device (PC or labtop)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jrivas24  - try opening a tab in incognito / private mode to see if that improves things.

If still issues and you need help with support submit a ticket to contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.