cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Payment info changed can’t login to change it

ChiHD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I replaced my damaged card a while back and didn’t update the information in my account.  The phone (IPhone) isn’t used often and now displays SOS at the top. Can’t receive or make calls. Tried restarting the phone etc.  I believe the account may be suspended. I am able to loin to the Public Mobile website but cannot check any account info. It wants me to pick a plan. Can someone confirm that the account is no longer active before I create a new one and change plans numbers

ps calling the number just says the person is unavailable 

thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@ChiHD  when was the last time you logged into your account? 

Sounds like you need to create an Eversafe ID. 

From the main page instead of log in, you would click sign up to attach your profile. 

You cann change your payment information by clicking on the Payment tab.

If it won't let you do, you will need to engage Public Mobile,  we are not able to check your information as we are customers. 

If you need to, use the orange circle chatbot to contact public mobile. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC, enter your number and you can confirm if your account is suspended or not

since you cannot logon, quickest way to resume service is to buy a voucher from Shoppers drug Mart and load the voucher using the same 1855 number. You can then work with support agent to get back into login the system .  Message support agent here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.