cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards Switch Reward

Question_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am pretty oblivious to the changes since I have been on pre-payment for years. I noticed the last 2 months there was a change to my payment and after reading up a bit, it seems like there was a mandatory switch to loyalty programs. From more readings, I saw that older clients would be getting a rewards, I got a 5point welcome rewards which should be standard, but I did not received any points for years of subscriptions (mind you my payments switched $21.xx to $28xx with nothing added to my service (since points are pretty useless in perspective).

So questions 1, would you be able to investigate I get the loyalty points (since I am reading switch was mandatory)?

Questions 2, is there a preferred browser to us or something wrong with the website? I am using google, while every page opens, not every page loads, eg, I click my account and the page opens, but the subscription usage and the add-on usage have been loading for over 5 min (I refreshed twice to make sure and they never loaded).

Thank you for your assistnace

5 REPLIES 5

@KCda 

how you access the rewards site?

When you login My Account, there usually a popup about  My Rewards, were you trying to go into Rewards site via that popup window?

Don't go via there.  Just close that windows. After you are in  My Account, go to the Rewards page, click the button to access the Reward site from there

Or you can also try to access via this direct link

https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/

@KCda   The only bonus add on that you lose by switching to a lower plan is the data bonus given this year as "compensation" for the switch from $ rewards to points.  Since there was a time limit on that it is expiring relatively soon in any case.  Otherwise you keep your existing bonus add ons.  Going forward points accumulate at 5% of your payments, 10 points each anniversary, and 1 point per 30 days for each referral.  One point = $1.  Then when you have 15 points you can redeem them for a bill credit, or  starting at 5 points you can buy discounted add ons.

KCda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was travelling during the transition and unable to view my account from my phone - the rewards page wouldn't load and I was trying to understand the new rewards concept and the change to my bill.  I contacted customer service and was advised to review my rewards page (they appear not to read messages before replying 🙂  No help whatsoever, despite explaining in multiple communications that I could not review the rewards page.

Regarding the changes, it appears we have been given "free" add-ons to stay with our overpriced plans and will lose the loyalty-based "free" add-ons if we switch to the same, now lower priced plan. Does this make sense from a customer service perspective?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Question_1  It sounds like you are on the $25 plan?  You can recoup some of the loss of rewards by switching to the $19 1GB at 4G speed plan available in your account but not advertised.  Make sure to select "change on renewal" and not "change now" so as not to forfeit what you already paid.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Question_1 The loyalty points is 10 point every year on your anniversary date

the app us much better than the website, or use ignition browser 

Need Help? Let's chat.