cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cell signal inside house or car

lepusreg1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For a few weeks now I am unable to get signal inside my house or inside my car. This never used to happen and I thought it was my phone. So I bought a new phone and it still happening. My husband is also having similar issues. we have been with public mobile for a couple of years and this has never happened why is this happening all of a sudden as this is very detrimental to my business.

2 REPLIES 2

PVettor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We have also had issues the last month. Have always had reliable service. Dropped calls. Extensive dead zones while driving. Been a challenge. 

@lepusreg1 wrote:

For a few weeks now I am unable to get signal inside my house or inside my car. This never used to happen and I thought it was my phone. So I bought a new phone and it still happening. My husband is also having similar issues. we have been with public mobile for a couple of years and this has never happened why is this happening all of a sudden as this is very detrimental to my business.

There are times when adjustments are made to the network, or when a particular cell site under maintenance.   While not a permanent fix, I would suggest to try different network types by setting them in your phone's menu to see if that makes any difference.

Need Help? Let's chat.