cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Joel1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How and when do I make payments?I'm on the 75 gig for 40$ a month plans do I have to send money or will it get pulled from my account Thanx first month not a clue how it works 

6 REPLIES 6

teeann0517
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can either purchase a prepaid voucher at almost any gas station/convenience store, or you can log into your online account and add funds that way with your bank card or credit card. If you choose to purchase a prepaid voucher, you can add it online through your public mobile account, or call and add it that way. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Joel1234 

when you activated your new PM account, you provided a valid credit / debit card for payment..AND...Subscribed (Autopay) is enabled automatically. Your next regular plan renewal will get paid out of that payemnt card you provided.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Joel1234 if you have credit on file, then it will automatically be withdrawn in 30 days. If you set up plan today, most likely payment will come out July 31 or August 1.

If you go to the Payments tab, all that info will be there.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can pay by voucher or top up by  credit card.  But if you just joined, the subscription process already enabled Autopay and you don't have to worry, PM will take the money from credit card for renewal 

Hello @Joel1234 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/add-funds-to-your-account

You can purchase vouchers from stores or you can add your credit card if you wanted. Here are the ways.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Joel1234 you can add find manually ahead of the renewal date, but likely your account is set to Autopay and the system will pull the fund from the card  on file.  You. an check if autopay is enabled, go to My Account, Payment page, Manage Subscription, if Subscribed is toggled in, then you are all set with autopay 

Need Help? Let's chat.