cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t activate my SIM

Tman030
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, i can't activate my sim card. I can't download the app because it's not available on my phone.

it doesn't work on the website either. when I log in I can click resume activation but then I'm supposed to log in again and it doesn't work

what can i do ??

7 REPLIES 7

Tman030

Thank i will do this! 

@Tman030 wrote:

Yes because my App Store is connected to the German one 

@Tman030  try what I suggested above. If that does not work, open ticket with support and ask them to help to activate your account with a physical sim card first:

1. Open ticket with PM support by direct message them:
    https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
     **Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
  2. PM support reply and ask you for the sim card number, an email address used for the activation (login for My Account).   
    They will activate the account with the sim card.  The account will have status SUSPENDED. 
    PM Support will then sent you the login and password. 
  3. Once the account is setup, you can login to My Account and load your voucher to finally activate the service. 

Tman030

Yes because my App Store is connected to the German one 

Tman030

I already to this until activate the sim. I have already paid for a plan. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You are unable to get the app on the App Store or Google play?

you could use someone else’s device and do it.

It’s a free app.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tman030 why can't it download onto your phone? do you have Android or iPhone? you are connecting to the Canadian app store?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tman030  did you create this Tman030 account when you try to activate online?

Try again  using Incognito mode

Go to https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans, click on a plan you want , then click Subscribe online and follow the steps to create a new account.  You might want to try to create another account using another email address if you got stuck

Need Help? Let's chat.