cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards website never loads so how can I redeem points?

Alpha_ghetti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As per the title, the rewards website almost never loads for me--in the last three months I'd say 19 times out 20 my attempts fail and today none of my attempts have succeeded... and I wait and I wait and I... You get the picture.

I've tried on my mobile phone (Android, Chrome). I've tried on my desktop (Chrome, Chrome Incognito Mode, FireFox). None of my attempts work. All I get is the standard PM header with Public Mobile - Shop - Why Public - Activate - Get Help - EN. Below that is just white space. Sometimes instead of EN for English I get IN.

I can login just fine to the self-serve portion of the main Public Mobile website but almost never to the Rewards link that is "helpfully" offered up by that PM website once I'm logged in. FYI I was on the old rewards system until March of 2024 and I'm in Ontario.

I would like to redeem some points for a roaming add-on but cannot do so. Is there any other way to access rewards?

2 REPLIES 2

Alpha_ghetti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Whaddayaknow. I solved my own problem (maybe). Obviously ALL of Public Mobile's Go to Rewards links don't work, EVEN IN THE APP.

But, there is a tab in the app that actually worked?!?! Whaaaaaaaaaat?!?!

So... in case Rewards don't work for you try the app. But, make sure you don't click on any pop-ups because they're just going to redirect you to a website which won't work. Instead, use the Rewards button at the bottom navbar of the app.

<edit>

Or, check out  hTideGnow's response. Dismiss the pop-up when you login and go to Rewards from the My Account menus instead. That worked for me on the desktop as well.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Alpha_ghetti 

how you access the rewards site? did you login My Account, see the pop up and click on the link on the pop up?.  That pop up link does not work well.  What you can do is to close that pop up, then click Rewards page and then click Go to Rewards from the rewards page, that would work

if still does not work, try a different browser

Need Help? Let's chat.