cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help! This service is awful!

Aiden7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my name is Aiden thiesen I have been with you guys for about 4 to 5 years and the changes to my account recently are terrible. I try and contact you guys through your website and app but all I get is error codes and can’t get to anyone. I don’t know what to do anymore I’m losing my mind. I just want to speak about issues I’m having with my account and I can’t talk with anyone. My payment was 18$ last month on a 25$ plan. This month it’s 28$.  In what world does that make any sense. I understand you’re changing your system but now charging me more than the plan I signed up for is outrageous. Very very disappointed in this change. Also on my account I don’t see me 5% off every month in my reward tab in the app aswell as my referral 1$ off. I would like that taken off my bill in the future and my plan is a 25$ plan. Not a 28$ plan so I’d like to play what I signed up for at 25$ - my rewards. Really sad you have do change all this stuff. You guys were great for so long. Please get back to me. Thanks !!

3 REPLIES 3

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Aiden7 

Please note the message you post here are seen and replied to by customers like yourself.  Public Mobile does not see it.

If you need to contact Public Mobile, you can do so by signing into the app and use the chatbot.  

If you are getting error messages that way, then use the link below this link to message them directly. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

Keep in my that a $25 plan, has tax which will make it $28.25. They are not charging you more than your plan price.

So once you are signed in, look into changing to the current cheaper plan.

If you decide to switch,  make sure you choose the option that says "Change on Renewal ". This will ensure that you don't pay again in the same month.

Your 5% and points for friend are there, you just have to click the correct tabs to see them.

It will take some getting used to. 😏

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

@Aiden7 you are lucky you have a $25 plan. PM has a $19 plan with 1GB for people on $25 plan like you to get the $6 saving back, it is a way to make up I think.  Just go back to your account and to to change plan page amd pick it. With this $19 plan, you would be paying the same like before 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Aiden7 

With the new Points Reward, there is no longer the $2 credit...nada...zilch. There referral rewards is now 1 point for each referral. So everything is in points. Once you have 15 points then you can redeem for a $15 credit.

You might want to switch to the $19 plan which is the same as the $25 plan but remember that you will lose the 30gb of bonus data for 150 days once you downgrade your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.