Help

Krs151793
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can log in or remember my pqnswer to security question 

15 REPLIES 15

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

I'm not sure how an algorithm would differentiate between quality posts vs just another repetitive or irrelevant post?

Quality posts are more likely to attract bravos and/or marked as a solution, which will indirectly help improve your standing with "the algorithm". 😃

Ranking is 100% meaningless to the calculation of community rewards $$.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nezgar wrote:

@Community_QA wrote:

by repeating and repeating what everyone already said?

No wonder that he is a Mayoor then.    Let me copy the successful strategy then.

Unfortunately, yes. However, there is a little bit more to the calculation of community rewards than that. Quality posts, bravos, and marked solutions weigh much more heavily to earn community reward $$ so focus on those aspects instead for yourself!

@Nezgar    I'm not sure how an algorithm would differentiate between quality posts vs just another repetitive or irrelevant post?

@Community_QA wrote:

No wonder that he is a Mayoor then.    Let me copy the successful strategy then.

Unfortunately, yes. However, there is a little bit more to the calculation of community rewards than that. Quality posts, bravos, and marked solutions weigh much more heavily to earn community reward $$ so focus on those aspects instead for yourself!

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Nezgar wrote:

@Community_QA wrote:

The one repeating the answer is a high rank Mayor I believe.  The Mayor should knows everything.

The "Mayor" "Ranking" is merely based on how many posts one has made. That's it. It doesn't actually mean someone knows anything more than anyone else, correct or incorrect. It only means one has made a lot of posts here. 😄

@Community_QA wrote:

The one repeating the answer is a high rank Mayor I believe.  The Mayor should knows everything.

The "Mayor" "Ranking" is merely based on how many posts one has made. That's it. It doesn't actually mean someone knows anything more than anyone else, correct or incorrect. It only means one has made a lot of posts here. 😄

Community_QA

@hairbag1 wrote:

That strategy seems to be successful in a lot more instances than you'd think...but posting your question could get you..... reported !!  😫

No need to report me.  I am just asking what has changed in this 24 hours.   Why repeat what was said.   The one repeating the answer is a high rank Mayor I believe.  The Mayor should knows everything.  

I just need more Community reward to get free service. 

@Community_QA wrote:

May I humbly ask if anything changed since yesterday???   

Maybe the way to contact Customer Support Agent was changed today?  Why @Anonymous  need to post again,   repeating the same information from yesterday?   

The only reason I see that it was necessary is that the process is different today from yesterday's ?  Or is this the way to earn Community reward?  by repeat what everyone said?

Can I reply again by telling everyone how to contact PM to reset password tomorrow?  I seriously need a lot more of the Community reward myself to get free service.

Thanks

That strategy seems to be successful in a lot more instances than you'd think...but posting your question could get you..... reported !!  😫

Happy New Year !!

@Community_QA wrote:

Or is this the way to earn Community reward?  by repeat what everyone said?

You got that right! Copy/paste is cheap even though sometimes it has no sense...

Community_QA

May I humbly ask if anything changed since yesterday???   

Maybe the way to contact Customer Support Agent was changed today?  Why @Anonymous  need to post again,   repeating the same information from yesterday?   

The only reason I see that it was necessary is that the process is different today from yesterday's ?  Or is this the way to earn Community reward?  by repeat what everyone said?

Can I reply again by telling everyone how to contact PM to reset password tomorrow?  I seriously need a lot more of the Community reward myself to get free service.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Krs151793 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

click on 'forgot password' and put all the possible email addresses you were using at the time of creation of the account. Keep checking the corresponding email and SPAM folders as well.

There is always an option of contacting support agents by clicking the blurb on the bottom right and create a ticket.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will have to open a ticket with CSA and provide some personal info in order for them to help you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Krs151793 wrote:

@Krs151793  - are you currently in a suspended, non-pay status?

IF so, how long as it been?

After 90 days of suspended/non-payment status, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Krs151793 wrote:

You can go to https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and after opening that link, type in "forgot security question answer".

Need Help? Let's chat.