Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Karchi55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to talk to an agent this service is driving me nuts

6 REPLIES 6

@Karchi55 

If you are a new PM customer, It sounds like porting your old number from another carrier was not completed.

You are required to leave your old SIM in your phone and reply to the text confirming you are porting over to PM.

If you missed this step, please contact a CS_Agent by typing in a Create a Ticket bottom of the page to restart the porting process again for you but leave the old SIM in your phone. It should still work since your account is still Active with your old carrier.

@Karchi55 wrote:

I can make outgoing calls but can’t receive any calls from my number. I’ve asked people to call me and the calls won’t even go through. Like my number doesn’t exist. I need to talk to a support agent in person. But can’t figure out how to 

You CANNOT. PM has no live human support to talk to. Only support is through personal mail after opening a ticket or sending personal mail to agents (which might not be answered since there is no way to track correspondence).

Karchi55

I can make outgoing calls but can’t receive any calls from my number. I’ve asked people to call me and the calls won’t even go through. Like my number doesn’t exist. I need to talk to a support agent in person. But can’t figure out how to 

Karchi55

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Karchi55...

with Public Mobile, the first line of customer assistance is right here in the Community Forum...made up with PM users like you and me. We can usually help with most any question other than an account related problem. We've seen most  questions and always someone can address your question...or at least point you on the right road.

Give it a try. Let us know what your prob is and we can work our magic...hopefully.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karchi55   if you don't mind, share with us your problem and maybe we can provide workarounds and explain the reason quicker than PM Support

But if you want to go ahead and engage PM support, please open ticket via Chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.