cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account can't make phone calls

Xaing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

I was originally with Koodo (not prepaid) and ported over my phone number via app. now i can't make phone calls on either sim cards. please help!

got the confirmation text from Koodo confirming phone number port, but now neither sims work.

3 REPLIES 3

@Xaing  Maybe try re-starting the phone one or two more times.  If it still doesn't work within the next two hours you can open a ticket via the chat icon bottom right, or if that gives you trouble then private message customer service here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Xaing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yeah i got the authorization text so thats when i swapped the sims to PM. so far it's been 3hrs. it's weird that i can't even make phone calls while waiting for the switch.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Xaing   Have you replied to the Koodo authorization text with YES within 90 minutes of receiving it?  Presumably you did since the Koodo sim no longer works.  If you did you might try taking out the Koodo sim and inserting the PM sim and then re-starting the phone.  Usually the porting is quick but it can take a few hours, how long has it been?

Need Help? Let's chat.