cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE PM sim card

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hope it is not a glitch. 

PM sim is now $0 on its site and free shipping!! 

No requirement at all.  Add to cart, enter address and give it 5 to 10 business days, more like 3 weeks  😅

Screenshot_20230314_152839_Edge.jpg

25 REPLIES 25

Milk
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Got mine within one week and it already activated  by a friend on the $40 plan.  Good work  PM by spending a little you are adding new accounts.

Mine showed up today too - (Regina SK). That was fast -- I'm impressed it showed up at all. 😂

Pre-printed envelope has a Calgary, AB return address.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi All, 

People talk about 3 weeks shipping for SIM

My own order, ordered last Thur, got it today.  So, less than a week, it's not bad

But my friend's order was last Wed, he still waiting for it.  Let's hope he will get it tomorrow

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Looks like this is dead after a day.  The text has been removed from the front page pf PM for a free SIM. 😞

fujiyama

Thanks @Nezgar, that's a neat trick!

-5799 at time of this post, I thought it would've doubled by now lol.

Can't wait to get my sim in a year 🙃

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Their "inventory" is -4304 SIM's now, up from just over -2300 1.5 hours ago. It just keeps getting more and more negative(r). 🙂 I think the fact it made it to the redflagdeals "hot deals" forum is a major contributor

You can see this inventory by right clicking on the "1" quantity and choosing "inspect" - its in the hidden webpage metadata.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Interesting that it still refers to a $1 every 30 days and it arrive in 5 to 10 days!

PM should update the terms and conditions for the purchase of a SIM card.

FA1BEF6D-D284-43FB-97EC-E044D0950B4F.png

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Thanks Public. Ordered.

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Ha, "Along with your order <of a free sim>, we’ve also given you a free SIM."

Does that means two?

fujiyama

Thanks @hTideGnow!

Ordered one as a backup👍 

@hTideGnow 

Not one order per day. I never wrote that.

One SIM per order. I tried manually changing the amount in the box and using the up/down arrows in the amount box - for me it's always going back to "1".

As mentioned not a problem, as this is just a spare, and I could always go back and order a second one. Just noticed since I used to buy them in pairs.

@hTideGnow    There's no option to increase the number of SIM orders in the selection box, so only one per order..

pmbc

@softech wrote:

Hi @pmbc sim cards are pretty much no cost to tbe carrier.  Rogers and Bell always send promo letters .ail to me all the time with Free sim cards.  Not once but a new letter with new sim every couple months

That's fair.  I'm just referring human nature to abuse free things.  Hope it doesn't happen with PM's generosity in this case.

hi @wetcoaster where it shows one order per day??

@pmbc wrote:

They will be swamped.  Hope they have inventory and fulfillment to honour these freebies.  It will be abused and that's why we can't have nice things.  😄

I assume that's why it's set to one per order only? (unless that is just my computer)

Not really referring people these days, so one spare is enough. Thanks for making it free, PM.

pmbc

It's official now...on the PM front page.  

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 12.58.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-03-14 at 12.59.08 PM.png

Hi @pmbc sim cards are pretty much no cost to tbe carrier.  Rogers and Bell always send promo letters .ail to me all the time with Free sim cards.  Not once but a new letter with new sim every couple months

pmbc

They will be swamped.  Hope they have inventory and fulfillment to honour these freebies.  It will be abused and that's why we can't have nice things.  😄

thanks @softech 

Hi @kaytus , so, you got a text?  for me, I just happen to be helping my uncle to get a new PM account.  Honest, I wasn't to order there but just checking if they still have BOGO free, turn out to be a B0GO free deal ( Buy zero!!),  perfect timing

softech
Oracle
Oracle

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks @hTideGnow for the great deal alert!!

Let's hope it is not a glitch and PM won't cancel all the $0 orders🤣

Hi @dabr  free shipping.. just ordered one 🙂

pmbc

Not sure if glitch or new promo coming up.  I think it depends on browser too.  If you're still seeing paid SIM and free SIM, it seems to allow you to remove the $10 SIM and it will keep the $0 SIM in the cart.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow   Ohh, well that's a nice offer from PM, thanks for the heads up.  👍

Oops, should have asked, do you know what the shipping charge is?

edit:  nvd, hairbag1 has posted it's free..

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

in for 1.

Free with free shipping. Should arrive in 5-10 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.