cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Stats

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

New members to the community often ask what kind of participation is required to earn a community reward. Here are the averaged daily post counts of the current top 15 on the bravo leaderboard.

1. @gblackma                35.0                              
  2. @Jb456                       6.3
  3. @darlicious                 22.0
  4. @z10user4                  17.3
  5. @popping                    8.2
  6. @JoyLuck                    8.3
  7. @CannonFodder        13.0
  8. @Triguy                        8.0
  9. @geopublic                 17.7
  10. @hairbag1                   4.0
  11. @kselmak                    3.75
  12. @computergeek541  6.69*
  13. @AE_Collector            3.1
  14. @will13am                  6.63*
  15. @dabr                          3.75

* Oracle        

**** Please do not bravo this post or the following post as its for informational purposes only.

57 REPLIES 57

So I went and got the top 24 for the past 30 days and you can see how many bravos someone is earning per post and on average how many posts they make before one is chosen as a solution.

ShawnC13_0-1586200491618.png

Added this chart with Percentage of solutions based on posts as there was a request for it

ShawnC13_0-1586201587131.png

** Additional note that these numbers also do not reflect the bravos lost by many long term members that were lost with the recent archiving of older posts.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@darlicious , if you didn't have any idea before, hopefully you do now.  This thread has served no purpose other than to reinforce the divisions in the community forum.  At the same time, it has solved nothing.  The different camps are just as resolute if not more in maintaining position in their respective foxholes.  Good job!

@srlawren wrote:

The constant bickering and potshots at the oracle team is really sickening.  This community is zero fun any more, and it's not because of the oracles I assure you. Some people are acting like spoiled children not used to not getting their way and it's really disheartening.  I'm going to have to re-think my participation here, as it's no longer bringing me joy.  

b_Grin_And_Bear_It.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

I have tried to refrain. But here is my 2 cents. 

If some one is posting for the rewards so be it. 

There are some of us posting to be helpful with no want of a reward. 

There is a hog here that is always Johnny on the spot that is totally annoying.   

But there are some posting to help, be helped, and may post helpful information only with no regard to receiving a reward of some type. 

But there is a group  of power hungry incompetent individuals here that do not have the proper skills to promote good discussion and bring the best out of everyone. And those individuals should be addressed by Public Mobile. 

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

Very well said, will13am. I couldn't agree more. I haven't posted anything for about a month and a half in the Community. It seems to have become a race ,a competition and it should not be that way. Don't know when I'll post regularly again.

@PAULRANG18 your absence has been noticed was hoping it wasn't an illness and now I see the reason.  Good to see you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@srlawren wrote:

The constant bickering and potshots at the oracle team is really sickening.  This community is zero fun any more, and it's not because of the oracles I assure you. Some people are acting like spoiled children not used to not getting their way and it's really disheartening.  I'm going to have to re-think my participation here, as it's no longer bringing me joy.  

Same could be said in reverse. Never direct but definitely insinuating. I'd assume, those in said position, would be held to a higher standard to keep these forums more on a neutral playing field. Not to constantly belittle a poster when they are not in agreement of someones post. There are nicer ways of saying things other than hinting between the lines. 

What do you think brand new or potential consumers think when they log into these forums and they see Oracles talking down to other posters?. How nice!

This very thread. Very first response, very first sentence to @darlicious post.

"honestly, if you are having to do calculations to reverse engineer the secret reward formula, life's priorities are totally misplaced"

Yup! As a potential brand new client, that is real nice to read. No care in the world tho, no care of @darlicious feelings after she spent her time on something she likes to do. Just belittle right from the start. 

So yes these forums are zero fun anymore!

Bravos are a complete sham in these forums. If quality of posts were a concern then the only bravos that Public Mobile should count are the ones that are given by the original poster and maybe unique bravos by other members. So, the rewards would be based on a points system: 

• Solution 100 points
  • OP bravo 10 points
  • Unique* bravo from another member 1 point

* you can only receive 1 unique bravo from another member ever.

@geopublic wrote:

Bravos are a complete sham in these forums. If quality of posts were a concern then the only bravos that Public Mobile should count are the ones that are given by the original poster and maybe unique bravos by other members. So, the rewards would be based on a points system: 

• Solution 100 points
  • OP bravo 10 points
  • Unique* bravo from another member 1 point

* you can only receive 1 unique bravo from another member ever.

To fix the community forums Public Mobile should revamp the forums. No usernames displayed, only they see them, for the monthly reward calculation. 

Currently, it matters who posted a fantastic response, based on their username.  Maybe you do not like the person in general or are ticked off at them for a recent comment on a post they made. Its highly likely you will not be giving them a bravo even though you know they deserve one. Or the many other reasons why one is not given.

Same goes with when solutions are marked. 3 people likely up for having the solution marked and there is (not saying its being done) but there is a chance that the person that gets the marked solution has a good re-pore with the person marking the solution. 

If every poster displayed as "Unknown" than everyone is free to like anything without repercussions. Repercussions Like "Every time they post, you like their post" "Looks like your guys are trying to build your bravo count", and the many more comments along those lines. 

Some of the holier than thou condescending attitudes might disappear if the bravos, badges and community rewards were removed all together from the community. The community was built to be competitive and has been allowed to be combative.  So it is what it is. Either the structure should be changed or post 4 should be worked on.

@srlawren wrote:

The constant bickering and potshots at the oracle team is really sickening.  This community is zero fun any more, and it's not because of the oracles I assure you.

Another 2 cents worth. Respect has to be earned.