cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certify Pre-owned Phone fail delivery - lost in mail

PattyG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a CPO on line on Jan 10/23 the delivery through UPS have been a nightmare. No-one give me correct information about where is the phone. The carrier says that the package was sended back to the sender. And Public Mobile CS_Agent says the package is ready to pick up at the UPS Store. I'm now at the UPS Store and they said they don't have the package

16 REPLIES 16

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The tracking number should tell the story - if UPS tells you that it was sent back to sender then that's what they did. Give the PM agent the tracking number and ask them to re-sent the phone. 

@PattyG  It’s strange situation and I’m sorry you have to go thru all this as @softech  says it may arrive at ups later today .. but also keep Watch on you credit it card because if it does make its way back to public mobile then I’m sure they will refund or credit your account ..still sucks thou cos you obviously want and need a phone 

@PattyG wrote:

The notification I received this morning from UPS said it was delivered atc10:40 am at Dock.

@PattyG did it say 10:40 delivered to the store or 10:40 the package just still in transit ?  if it is just on the truck, you might not get it in the store until later in the day

honest, this situation, is more UPS fault then PM.  Sometimes, if they cannot deliver to your address, it really take a long time to track it back down

BTW, did PM ever send you the tracking ? like it sent you when the shipment was made originally ? or only after you opened ticket?

PattyG

I'm in contact with CS since Monday...the reason I started this is because something is wrong and I wanted the community to know what is happening 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PattyG 

Can UPS give you a tracking # or an order # that you can give pm to prove its on the way back to them?

statusquo

Please keep pestering the customer support agents or go higher until they find out what has happened to your phone or they should give you a full refund.  This is disappointing response from each side.

PattyG

The notification I received this morning from UPS said it was delivered atc10:40 am at Dock. I came to the UPS Store because I arranged with UPS_CS  to pick up at store Then, they said that it was send it back to the sender and it was delivered today at 10:40 am 

PattyG

I already did.

@PattyG 

We are customers like you and trying to help other members on this public Community.

There seems to be a transition period between communication between the two. I don’t think UPS has update PM so contact a CS_Agent that the package was sent back according to UPS.

PattyG

I've been in contact with CS_Agents since Monday. Going back and forward to the store and nobody gives me the right information

PattyG

The store says the sender has the package. And you said the package is at the store. I'm confused and frustrated 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PattyG 

Who signed for the package at UPS because they will need a photo ID for proof.

You should definitely file a claim with UPS and contact the CS_Agent with the mixup.

statusquo

That's a terrible situation with both sides trying to pass the buck.  You should send another message to customer support agents and let them know that you've been to the ups store and they don't have your phone. Your phone is somewhere and I think it's public mobile's responsibility to find out for you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PattyG   honest, it will be a messy situation

you are talking to PM support already?

do they provideyou the tracking number?  If you have the tracking, it should show whether it is in UPS store for pickup or not.

If they resend it back to store, it is possible the store won't have the package until later this evening,     So, what did the agent say?  ask them for the tracking number

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@PattyG 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  You will need to respond back to CS_Agent via your private messages. We are all customers like yourself and have no access to your account, etc. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PattyG  Open ticket 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message to our  CS_Agents by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.