cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling subscription | Need HELP

SarfrazSama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help. I migrated from Public Mobile to another service provider. Since, i was using eSim of public mobile, i thought to cancel my active subscription once the new service provider connection gets activated. But now as i tried to get in Public Mobile my account section either via App or website at both it is asking to resume activation. I do not see an option to cancel my active subscription.

My question is:

1. Does public mobile auto cancelled my subscription as i moved with another service provider?

2. If not, then how do i cancel my active subscription?

I tried their live chat option to cancel my subscription, but there is no such option.

Thank you for the help.Screenshot 2024-09-25 at 7.29.33 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-25 at 7.26.47 PM.png

4 REPLIES 4

SarfrazSama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I shall reach out to support. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SarfrazSama 

you cannot login because the account is fully closed

you can also confirm by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter your phone number.  The system should tell you that it cannot find the account, which confirms the account was closed after you ported out the number

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@SarfrazSama  If you successfully ported number to new carrier it will automatically close your PM account and you shouldn’t be charged again , but you can play it safe and ask support to remove the credit card info on file to ensure you won’t be charged again 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

this is normal with what you see.  What you see means your account is closed

but if you like you can message PM for confirmation

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.