cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change plan - nothing showing up on page?

GarthLaidlaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I can't figure out how to change my plan because the change plan page is empty, is this a bug? 

GarthLaidlaw_0-1643906315347.png

I'm logged in, and I refreshed the page several times.  No idea what this bug is, is anyone else having trouble?

Cheers,

Garth

7 REPLIES 7

andreabeaton

Hi,

I had to use a different internet web browser i.e. Internet Explorer instead of Chrome.  Once I logged in, I was able to change my plan

Wheatenguy

Seems to be a browser issue. I use Chrome and the Plan Detail page does NOT come up on either my desktop or my Android phone. Tried it using Firefox on my desktop computer - no problem. I wonder if the latest version of Chrome (V98) has something different that the plan details page doesn't like. I noticed that people have tried Edge and it doesn't load there either. Might have to reconfigure the Plan Details page so it works with all browsers.

@GarthLaidlaw wrote:

Hi there,

I can't figure out how to change my plan because the change plan page is empty, is this a bug? 

GarthLaidlaw_0-1643906315347.png

I'm logged in, and I refreshed the page several times.  No idea what this bug is, is anyone else having trouble?

While using incognito mode after clearing cache is a workaround that does sometimes work with the Self Serve page. However, the issue itself is related the website itsself and not usually your device or web browser.  This bug has been happening for as long as I can remember, and often times, the only solution to is to try again later (clearing cache and running incognito mode doesn't usually fix anything for me).

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @GarthLaidlaw 

close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

How Change your Plan (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. They changed the wording of the buttons on the bottom. I wonder if that'll help.

Edit: @GarthLaidlaw : You might want to go here and hover over the pic and click on the little x in the upper right corner. You're showing your number. Or crop it out. You still might want to remove the original though.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It should work...

Meow_0-1643909144651.png

Use different browser or try incognito mode.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GarthLaidlaw   Likely a browser issue.  Try on a different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome), or Incognito Mode/InPrivate or try on another computer/phone

Need Help? Let's chat.