cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help with getting the account number from Virgin Plus

wale_a
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to port from Virgin Plus and i have been given 3 different account number all of which did not work, does anyone have an idea how to get the correct one ?

8 REPLIES 8

@wale_a   Are you sure they aren't asking you for the IMEI number instead of the account number?

KZ1964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1000010422.jpg

Virgin acct is 14 digits itll be o top of your invoice labelled above your client ID # 

wale_a

to confirm, is the account number an alpha-numeric ? because when i gave Public support the 9 digit account number from Virgin i was told it is supposed to be 14 digits and the only "account number" i have that is 14 characters long is an alpha-numeric

KZ1964
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You should have an app with Virgin Plus and its within that app that shows your bills.  Its would be on your bill and also on the app.  VirginPlus should be able to give your account number associated to your phone number 

wale_a

thank you, i'll try this.

@wale_a  Check you bank statements . They may show the account number 

wale_a

I have done this, used both numbers they gave me and Public Support says the numbers are not correct.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wale_a  It should be in your virgin account . Just log in to find it there . Or call virgin support to get it or check your emails from virgin could be there also 

Need Help? Let's chat.