cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-ons

Mateng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, Im thinking of availing the current promo of $20/mo with 1GB @4G. Currently with $25/mo with 1024mbps @3G. I have some add-ons like 500min int’l calling, will I lose this add-on if I switch? Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yup I already said that — just a bit curious with your comment “all of my accounts “. Was under the impression that only one account is possible per member name and email. In order to have more than one account did you have to use different emails, addresses and names? 

hi @LitlLdy 

As of yesterday, I didn't see $19 plan on all the accounts I have access. 

but today, all of them get the $19 and $23 plan back.  So, it is good

Wayworn

Ha ha. You say low income members - just maybe it’s high income members because their prudent with their spending?

Wayworn

I just checked my account and a $23 6gb 4g plan is now available as well as the $19 1GB plan.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

i don't have the $19 plan too.  that's why I started a post myself

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/19-1GB-still-there-for-existing/td-p/1227...

i think the result is half-half.  not sure what determine who still see the $19 and who can't

@hTideGnow 

I just login to the app and it is still offering the $19 plan.

EB0

@LitlLdy @hTideGnow 

$19 1GB is available for existing customers on $15 250mb 100 minutes 

is it confirmed that the plan is no longer available for customers on $25 1GB 3G?

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @Mateng / @BKNS27 

actually the $19-1GB is no longer offering for existing subscribers since 2 days ago

@hTideGnow , the $19 plan with 1gb of data at 4g speeds is still showing as available to switch to on my account! Is that a glitch? It seems to be getting worse here for low income Customers! 😞 

Mateng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes

HI @Mateng / @BKNS27 

actually the $19-1GB is no longer offering for existing subscribers since 2 days ago

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mateng 

Are you referring to the $19 plan for 1gb of data at 4G for existing members?

golfball

There was a $19 1GB plan but as far as I know you need to have a plan below $19 to get it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Mateng 

you won't loss the add-ons you got from Christmas from last couple years.  Only the Loyalty bonus you received in March will be gone if you downgrade your plan

slusagm

there is no $20-1GB plan for current customer.  There is a $20-2GB plan but only for new activation

for your case, i think you have the data and Int'l calling from before, those won't be gone.  Only the loyalty data bonus which has a 150 days  life will be gone if you downgrade

but , there is no plan for existing customers that is cheaper than yoru current $25 plan

Need Help? Let's chat.