cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data addon reward gone

Ravidalal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I switched my subscription recently. But now it removed my data addon which i got for my loyalty and switching to points system. 
Before, public mobile never take my addon. But now they removed it around 300 gb data addon. I didn’t know about this change. 
please give my data back

@CS_Agent 

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ravidalal @fjfgklh  The data bonus had an expiry date so I don't know how much longer you had left but as @Sansan it was in the fine print that switching to a lower value would remove it.  If you want to make a case with customer support and aren't able to open a ticket via the chatbot then send customer service a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately,  they do take it back. It did state in the fine print which many miss, that switching to a lower plan or incompatible plan will cause the loss.

Many people failed to read that or didn't understand it. 

There have been a few people who were able to get back some, based on the new plan they switched to.

Keep asking them. 

Ravidalal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will switch from public mobile if I don’t get my data addon reward back for sure

Need Help? Let's chat.