cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badabing37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I've been member for almost 1 year and usually check my account through the mobile app.. no problems and usually it opens up directly to my account information and phone history.  Today I tried to log into my mobile app and it asked for my email & password, no problems and when I put in my security code it took me to a screen asking me what subscription I'd like to purchase..  Not too sure what to do know. any help

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Badabing37

yes, phone is still working

I send a message to CSA

thank you so much

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Badabing37 it looks like your emails may not be connected to your account, 
Is your phone still working? If yes, 

Send a message to CSA through the following link to look into th 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Badabing37 , if clearing app data didn't resolve the problem, I suggest using the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page and initiate a support ticket. 

Badabing37

I've tried both and still no luck.... still keeps asking me to start a subscription

@Badabing37   Have you tried logging in with a web browser instead of the app?

Badabing37

Thank you for your quick reply:  I deleted and reinstalled the new app but it keeps going to the same screen asking to select a subscription

Hey @Badabing37 

This has happened to me before on my iPhone SE 2020. How I fixed that was to go into the settings, then went to applications, found the PM app and first cleared the cache, then cleared the data. I rebooted then tried to log in again and back in with no issues.

@Badabing37 , make sure you are using the latest app version, delete app data and try again. 

Need Help? Let's chat.