cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended though I have auto-debit in place and top up with credit also

kodalilucky46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have auto-debit active in place. No issues till now

This month April 2021 I am having issues with the existing plan.

After I log in, I see the notification as - 'my account suspended'

I have top-up my account for $40 but no use and not able to find an option to reactivate my account and my account is still in suspended state

Can you please help me with this? 

11 REPLIES 11

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JL9 wrote:

Can there not either be a pinned announcement or site wide notice of this on community so it is the first thing that people see so maybe the exact same issue isn't posted over and over again?

Absolutely NOT! Coding HTML is job for rocket surgeons and we have No money to pay for that.

@Clemhoeck   

Glad you are back on!!!

did the agent explain what was wrong and why it took so long?

honest, give PM a chance.  Other provider could have wide affect system issue, too.  Yes, 4 days was a bit unacceptable.  😞  

I suggest you open another ticket and ask for a bit of compensation.  You deserve some kind of compensation

Clemhoeck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my service back yesterday after 4 days! writing multiple tickets to swamp them. I got lucky with an agent who knew what to do. I would recommend saturating them with tickets until your issue is resolved. I am not at all impressed with how this was dealt with and am not sure I want to stay with PM. 

@kodalilucky46    Sorry to hear none of the suggestions have resolved your issue.  You should immediately (if not done already)  submit a ticket via chatbot here: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Or send a private message to CS_Agent (if unable to submit a ticket) here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Clemhoeck  and @joinder  have you both submitted a ticket or message to customer support yet:?

BTW, some customers have reported simply rebooting the phone has got their service back but that hasn't worked for all so customer support may need to re-provision the account in some cases.

Clemhoeck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same with me. I've tried every suggestion here as well and I've had not been able to use my phone since Friday afternoon! Once resolved I will be changing providers. Good luck!

joinder

Having same problem. It keeps saying not enough money but I have at least 4 months of money in the account. Can someone from the support group advise? Does anyone from PM monitor these threads?

kodalilucky46

Hi,

I am able to see and click the 're-activate' button after I logged in.

1) I have already manually added funds 3 times till now by clicking the 're-activate plan' button and my fund's 3Xmonthly plan funds are sitting in my account. But, No resolution.

2) I have used the 'Lost and stolen' option also by suspending service->log out> restart phone->login to account->unsuspend service->restart the phone. Still issue not resolved. Total funds are still in my account.  

Please help ASAP. I need to use my phone for emergencies!!

kodalilucky46

I am able to see and click the 're-activate' button after I logged in.

1) I have already manually added funds 3 times till now by clicking the 're-activate plan' button and my fund's 3Xmonthly plan funds are sitting in my account. But, No resolution.

2) I have used the 'Lost and stolen' option also by suspending service->log out> restart phone->login to account->unsuspend service->restart the phone. Still issue not resolved. Total funds are still in my account.  

Please help ASAP. I need to use my phone for emergencies!!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Can there not either be a pinned announcement or site wide notice of this on community so it is the first thing that people see so maybe the exact same issue isn't posted over and over again?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kodalilucky46   If you see the Reactivate option when you log into your account (top right of page), then try clicking that a few times to push any payments and reboot the phone a few times as well.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If your Plan renew was on April 1st, you should know PM had major issue with it and many customers have been affected.

You could try to manually add funds and then reactivate account or use voucher but sometimes even that will not work.

Last resort is to contact agent for assistance.

Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.