cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won't make a call

Livjer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've  joined public for almost two months now for the past couple weeks i can't make a call with my phone it always saying no service, anyone can help with this? Paying services you are not able to use.

7 REPLIES 7

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JL9 wrote:

because I couldn't go 2 days without service let alone 2 weeks without any service whatsoever.

He, he, he... aren't we all phone junkies here 😎

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Livjer 

Please check your IMEI # of your phone to ensure it has not been blacklisted.

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

What is the make and model of your phone? Are you the original owner?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Livjer wrote:

Paying services you are not able to use.

There is always a reason why something does not work as expected.

Do other services work as expected? SMS/Internet?

Maybe SIM malfunctioned; phone contacts oxidized, account get corrupted after April's PM joke.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

So everything was working fine until mid March? Your renewals were going through without any issue? In that case check your self serve account to see if your service is active and definitely open a ticket because I couldn't go 2 days without service let alone 2 weeks without any service whatsoever. They should be able to resolve that for you.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Livjer 

Did you try the sim in another locked phone?

If still not working contact a CSA. Option 2 below is easiest.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Livjer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried all i can but won't work, making me miss important calls and also nobody is here to talk to

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Livjer 

Can you log into self service and confirm your account is in Active status?

Have you tried rebooting phone, taking sim out and putting back in, resetting network settings?

Have you tried the sim in another unlocked phone?

Edit: Can you receive a call or text?

Need Help? Let's chat.